Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Un-boggling me mind . . .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:crazyeyes: Herro~

Gosh this site has so much to look into~ I could be reading for 'daze'. :o Guess Im used to a smaller forum. I yam a sister in our precious Redeemer seeking fellowship, and every opportunity to share Him. Would any one more experienced here care to give me a clue as to how you partake of the forums available here? Its obvious that it might be done many ways, just give me a gest, if you will, of your experience this should give me some guidance.

Me mind is bo88led at all this info. :wink:

Thanks so~ in Jesus ever. . . sheshisown

Welcome to the forums :biggrin

I don't quite think i understand your question. Are you asking how to navigate the forums?

Hi John~

Yes, I am needing some experienced users explaination of how they use, or most people use this varied forum. Do you just find an area of discussion you are interested in, and then comment or querie about it? I suppose I could just read thru the posts for DAZE :o to get an idea, and then possibly fumble around until I get used to the communique, however I prefer an informed approach if available. I appreciate your desire to help, AND thank you! :biggrin bonnie

sheshisown said:
Hi John~

Yes, I am needing some experienced users explaination of how they use, or most people use this varied forum. Do you just find an area of discussion you are interested in, and then comment or querie about it? I suppose I could just read thru the posts for DAZE :o to get an idea, and then possibly fumble around until I get used to the communique, however I prefer an informed approach if available. I appreciate your desire to help, AND thank you! :biggrin bonnie

Yeah just find any topic and dive in, or create a new topic, or try a search for what you wish to talk about and join in on that particular thread. :smt024

Re: Your advice

Thank you brother.

Hey John~ I like your tag quote from Lennox. Do you agree with Dr. lennox that science is seeking to entomb God?

Also, have you visited the intelligent design website for Dembski and Behi among others, discovery dot org? I was able to use much of these excellent scientists research to create a great essay on ID verses Evolution this semester, though my instructor did not enjoy my thesis.

:wink: Oh well~ cant please the Profs when pleasing God comes first.

This subject is inspiring in the midst of such darkness these days, nano technologically speaking~ intricacy blossoms in the minute things of His Creation.

[/quote]"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." Heb. 11:3

Hi there! Glad to have you here. Yep, as John said, just look around find a subject that you're interested in and dive in. Or, start a topic of your own.

If you like discussing ID and other scientific things you might want to check out here:

viewforum.php

:) . . .

Thank you Dora, I certainly will.

Is it inappropriate to ask about another persons quote they use? :-? If so, please let me know, I can abide by set rules~ for God is willing in me. :) bonnie

PS. I just checked that site you listed~ no go. Well, its probably me, Im not THAT used to posting yet. I'll look around later. Thanks again. b.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Christianity and Science ahhhhh . . . from a quick look I think I see what you mean. I am no Daniel or Danelle for that matter, yust a student. Thanks for the warning. Maybe I'll yust read that one for a while. :o bonnie

Heya vic . . .

Thanks for the welcome vic. Im workin on joinin in, however much of this site is so complex for me Im still a bit overwhelmed. :tongue You see, I am still kind of a novice in some ways to posting. I only starting using a computer (at home) in the last two years and mostly just for school. I intend to go over the forum guidelines again, that should help.

I really love the opportunity to share the Lord with so many different people thru this medium. I visit one other site sometimes too but there is quite a bit of quiet times there when no one is posting or answering. So I tried this site hoping for more interaction.

Anywho~ I like vic rather than Vic, cause its easier to type. Just thought Id throw in my pennies worth, since I think its too late to vote, right?

May our Lord bless our fellowship in Jesus ever. . . bonnie

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back