Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Universality IS the only real religion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
All of your posts in this thread come across like you don't believe in Universality at all - but that you are simply making statements to get people to respond. Are you writing a college paper on universality or Christianity? Looking for statements to put in your paper are you? :)

It would appear that is you actually held beliefs or positions that were important to you, you could and would elaborate on them.
An example of univerality is evolution, but of course you wouldn't belive into it. Most scientist believe that and are way smarter than you.

This only means you can't accept freedom of speech and can't be taken seriously.
As you've been told before, it is you that is unwilling to accept the agreement you made when you chose to become a member here at CFnet. This isn't about freedom of speech. It is about giving you an opportunity to come here and learn about our faith but we cannot allow you to come here and attempt to put down Christianity or the basic tenets of our faith.

No, I asked you what THIS meant:
And universality means we share the universal view of everything.

You are trolling and wasting my time. Goodbye

As you've been told before, it is you that is unwilling to accept the agreement you made when you chose to become a member here at CFnet. This isn't about freedom of speech. It is about giving you an opportunity to come here and learn about our faith but we cannot allow you to come here and attempt to put down Christianity or the basic tenets of our faith.

I'm pretty sure I will be banned soon enough. Anyway why do you put up a site to the nets and can't be answering unchristians if they want to know something. I have a question: why isn't Jesus walking on the water again so we would get a proof of this?

Nobody believes that Jesus cured blind people.
Really? There are millions of people that believe this including your's truly. I also believe he cured the deaf, lame, sick, and brought people back to life from death as well as arose himself. I cannot prove that to you but I don't need any proof to believe it.

No, I asked you what THIS meant:
And universality means we share the universal view of everything.

You are trolling and wasting my time. Goodbye
I'm not trolling and deep indise you know it. Bye!

I'm pretty sure I will be banned soon enough. Anyway why do you put up a site to the nets and can't be answering unchristians if they want to know something. I have a question: why isn't Jesus walking on the water again so we would get a proof of this?
You're probably quite right about the banning because you are clearly not here to get answers from us. If you'd like to ask an honest question about our faith start a thread in the Questions for Christians forum. There you can get Christian answers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back