Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Unknown Babylon

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

khall22

For anybody out there who has done research on this topic, I would like to discuss America and its correlation to the prophecy of the unknown, new babylon.

There is a website that ellaborates on the similarities between the prophecy and the religious, economical, and national correlations.

I do WARN however, this is not text that is entirely written from the bible, though the statements are clearly distinguished from the scripture.

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2010/03/america-is-end-times-babylon.html

If anybody would like to discuss or pray about this nation, please message me or post in the thread.

The Lord has great plans installed, and these disasters DO NOT mean doom for those who trust in him, who is highest! These signs mean the end of suffering! Let us rejoice in the beautiful wonders of his plan, and how he has already set in motion our salvation! No other being or mind is as pure and great as his. Thank you Lord for sending your message and only son into this world, to love us, suffer greatly for us, and to provide us with the miracle of everlasting life.

Oh, Lord Almighty!

Something that seems too good to be true, imaginary, and even make believe. It becomes more evident the more you learn. We as Christians do know the truth of the bible, and studying it is the key to unlocking your faith!

May you go with the Lord!

In Jesus name!

Amen!

With regret, I have come to accept this as being very likely. We just studied mystery Babylon last week, and America appears to fit the characteristics of it according to scripture. Parallels are undeniable. Still adopting a wait and see attitude, but this is the way I'm leaning as well.

Babylon is Babylon. It is no other city. Or nation. Or economic theory. There are two Babylons mentioned in the Bible, one religious -- which will be the false religion of the antichrist and will likely be headquartered in the actual city of Babylon -- and economic Babylon, which, though being built in the current age, will not be truly manifest until the Tribulation, when Babylon (located under the northern sector of the current Iraqi city of Hillal) will be rebuilt and made the world capitol of the antichrist. In fact, Saddam Hussein began rebuilding it before his reign of terror was brought to an end by allied forces.

The tense and literality of wording in the ancient Hebrew writings of Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel indicate an actual city of Babylon, not a euphemism or an allegory that could be some other location.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back