Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Unmarried couple, have child, split

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
ones ive seen in person so far here, are

predator
global hawk
grey eagle
hunter
shadow (this is what im being trained on)

they have an ASI here that extends to either warrior alpha (eagle), or ER/MP (hunter)...but i cant get either....lol

its all good tho.

the hunter can carry a payload....not too effective tho. as we still just call in other birds. but the grey eagle is the motherload for the ARMY. :) its sooo awesome looking in person!!!

i heard before they switched to aviation series, they were intel series. so they had like a year long course BEFORE they went on for shadow/hunter training which was an additional 16 weeks long on top of their year! eek. im lucky its only 17 now. haha. OH! 2 more days of class this week, then WTBDs. grrr....i have a few annexes left, then my ftx...which is only 5 days luckily. haha. gonna suck out here in AZ during the ftx! >_>

Wow.
Reading through this post and seeing how Jesus has changed your life is just amazing.
Praise God that you're living life with God and are happily married now, I'll be praying for the situation with your daughter.
God bless, bro. Stay safe.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back