Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] unspoken request

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have a certain prayer request that because of its nature I dont need to go into detail but can you please pray that I would forgive myself,accept forgiveness and that God would strengthen me and give me wisdom and peace on it.Thank you and God bless you all.

Praying for you. Sometimes it's hard to let go of these things, but I guess it's pretty silly to hold a grudge against ourselves when God had forgiven us long ago!

Dear Lord, please let Hallowbonnie find peace of mind, and joy in your forgiveness. May she learn to leave the past behind and move into the glorious future You have prepared for her. May what has happened in the past not stand in the way of her relationsip with You, and what you have planned for her.

remember the devil is a liar and like to remind you of that sin you commited, that you are a nobody, you cant do it. of course I need to heed that advise too. he has done that to me all to numerous times. when I feel low, I have those poor me parties and forget that there is a god worthy of adoration that he said im his. focusing on me and ourselves when this is going on will not change our situation for the better. remember Philippians 4:8

thank you all so much its amazing from the moment i posted this I turned on one of my church channels (we have like 6 or 7 church channels) and I started hearing sermons on the different aspects of the thing I was dealing with and God has helped me deal with my feelings and have a better plan to be better on guard in the future.God bless you all.

Great news. Isn't it fantastic the way God sometimes shows us how muchHe is involved with us personally, and really is listening to our prayers?

The Lord does the same thing for me. If I have a problem or something, of course I will pray about it. Sometimes the answer is fast, sometimes the answer (or guidance) comes through another channel. The Lord speaks to us in many ways. Sometimes through a friend who says something related (not even talking about my problem) or sometimes through a song...

One time I hadda problem, prayed and prayed for a couple weeks hard about it...no answer. Then one day when not even thinking about it, I picked up His word to read...and boom the answer hit me in the face immediately. So listen closely and do not neglect reading His Word!

Bless you sister.

Back