Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Uplifting Christian Music ...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

vja4Him

By "Uplifting Christian Music," I mean Christian music that is spiritually uplifting, music that brings us closer to God, music that is glorifying to God, and that strengthens our faith in Him, music that convicts us of our sin, and that we need to continue to seek the Lord daily ....

One of my favorite Christian artists is Rebecca Saint James. Lately I've broken out some of my Rebecca Saint James albums: "Transform," and "God."

If anyone still thinks that Christian Rock is Satanic, they need to sit back, pop in some Rebecca Saint James albums, like, "Pray," "God," or "Transform."

I thank the Lord for blessing His people with people like Rebecca Saint James (and there are many others too) who love the Lord, and bring wholesome Christian music to the world.

Rather than bashing the many Christian artists, we should pray for them daily, lift their names up to Jesus, and pray that God will use them for His glory, protect them, their family, friends, and neighbors, and give them strength to go on daily, serving God.

Musicians are people just like anyone else. They face all of the same trials of life that anyone else does. They need our prayers. They need people to support them, guide them, teach them, be their friends, walk with them on this journey of life. They are not perfect. But we do have a God who forgives anyone.

Back