Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] URGENT PRAYER NEED!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

KenEOTE

Hello,

My wife just called me and told me that her sister was at a BBQ yesterday and
a young man confessed that his Girlfriend is going in to have an abortion
today (Monday July 14). She doesn't want to keep the baby because she doesn't want to get
fat. The young man is devastated. Please pray that God intervenes in this
situation and that she will change her mind. Pray that God will protect her and
the baby and no harm will come to either of them.

Yes, I will. This young girl is deceived by a culture that hold women up to an impossible standard physically...I hope the Lord shows he whats truly of value.

I pray that the Lord will open hers eyes & that she will see Gods' will for her life & that of the baby. Praying for Gods' divine interevention and protection of them both. No child is ever a mistake!!

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

I pray the Lord will draw her to Himself, and unveil her eyes so she may know how high wide deep and broad His love is for her personally. I also ask that the Lord will reveal to her that He made her and her child in His image. And that every child is a blessing of joy and love. That He has given her this gift, the chance to offer her life for another person.

God grant many witnesses of Jesus to her, from every corner of her life. In Jesus precious name, amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back