Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

URK IS NOW DAVE!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
G

That's right my little chocolate honey bee flowers,
Dave is punching through and creating his own chaos,
in warp speed.

so.....
what kind of comic strips do you like.
I enjoy calvin and hobbes, zits and opus.

:cool

Welcome to your new identity, Dave :wave

Now...if there was something you could do about your avatar .... I gain 5 pounds every time I see that cup of delicious & tantalizing brew!

:biggrin

(Seriously, do not change the avatar ... it is brilliant!)

Ty everyone, and hello back.
I actually prefer cappuccino's over coffee now.
I find the cinnamon flavor charming.

Who's Dave Slayer?

Dave Slayer was a Member here who, in times past, enjoyed posting a wide range of threads. His "trademark" was the Title Question, many of which were innocuous like, "Have you ever burned doughnuts in a parking lot," while others were of a more inflammatory and/or trolling nature.

What did (does) urk mean, anyway?

urk meant to annoy people. i just used the urban dictionary spelling (irk/urk). in my non internet life, i would annoy my friends and family because i talked about Jesus and his salvation. i would urk people.

what about urkeled?
That's just wrong lol!
6a00e398f486e4000400fa968077c70003.jpg

Back