Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

US Building Secret Bases To Strike Russia

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

rwbovee

A part of the swap of spys between Russia and the US story is that Russia found out that the US is secretly building 13 bases in Afghanistan aimed at a pre-emptive attack on Russia. See http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/186 ... -paranoia- That may explain why the US now has over 80,000 troops and mercenaries in Afghanistan fighting an estimated less than 100 al Qaeda fighters. Also why Obama recently promoted General David Betray-us as his head Afghan general, the man ex-Green Beret Joe Cortina described as "just another murderous psychopath who belongs in a high security prison and not being in command of US and NATO forces." See http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=516 At the same time the US has sent several high tech submarines to menace China. See http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... topstories

rwbovee said:
A part of the swap of spys between Russia and the US story is that Russia found out that the US is secretly building 13 bases in Afghanistan aimed at a pre-emptive attack on Russia. See http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/186 ... -paranoia- That may explain why the US now has over 80,000 troops and mercenaries in Afghanistan fighting an estimated less than 100 al Qaeda fighters. Also why Obama recently promoted General David Betray-us as his head Afghan general, the man ex-Green Beret Joe Cortina described as "just another murderous psychopath who belongs in a high security prison and not being in command of US and NATO forces." See http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=516 At the same time the US has sent several high tech submarines to menace China. See http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... topstories
kyrgyz is alot closer to hit russia from then afghanistan and we have troops in that country and its neighbors at one time, funny i have soldiers there i haven heard this.

we played cat and mouse with russia during the cold war and china has said that they aint rollin over,nor are they to be trusted.

Well so much for a secret base.

Why would the US want to attack Russia now? Look what happened last time...

Nick said:

we never attacked the soviets directly, thus the cold war, we fought them in these wars, nam, and more so korea. the latter we engaged their pilots in arial combat.

jasoncran said:
Nick said:

we never attacked the soviets directly, thus the cold war, we fought them in these wars, nam, and more so korea. the latter we engaged their pilots in arial combat.
That's my point. Sure, war is good for the economy, but I don't really see the cold war happening again.

This story is quite ridiculous, IMO.

Nick said:
jasoncran said:
Nick said:

That's my point. Sure, war is good for the economy, but I don't really see the cold war happening again.

This story is quite ridiculous, IMO.
actually the communist in russia are quite dead, they are using different tacticts, i say this as my political science professor stated that russia is rebuilding and they have been, georgia was just a flexin of muscles.

the recent spy caught should be a lesson to us that russia doenst trust us, of course we spy on others and vice versa. but nothing like the russian do to us, and we them.

having said this i doubt obama would do this considering that hes not a cowboy diplomasist like bush was.

jasoncran said:
actually the communist in russia are quite dead, they are using different tacticts, i say this as my political science professor stated that russia is rebuilding and they have been, georgia was just a flexin of muscles.

the recent spy caught should be a lesson to us that russia doenst trust us, of course we spy on others and vice versa. but nothing like the russian do to us, and we them.

having said this i doubt obama would do this considering that hes not a cowboy diplomasist like bush was.
No, I don't think Obama would do this either.

Considering the nature of the cold war, I'm not surprised Russia doesn't completely trust the US. I also wouldn't be surprised if there were US spies in Russia.

There's no official communism in Russia anymore. In fact, the current government is a centre-right conservative party.

Nick said:
Yes. War is good for the economy. That doesn't mean that war is a good thing to partake in. I didn't mean that. But the fact remains - war is good for the economy. It enables economic growth and technological development and creates jobs.

This is in every economics text book I've ever seen. Right or wrong, there is an economic boon that rides the coat-tales of war, especially a war that the citizens support patriotically. Agreed also that the U.S. and Russia have always seemed to use other platforms to dual, rather than go head-to-head.

Mike said:
This is in every economics text book I've ever seen. Right or wrong, there is an economic boon that rides the coat-tales of war, especially a war that the citizens support patriotically. Agreed also that the U.S. and Russia have always seemed to use other platforms to dual, rather than go head-to-head.
:thumb

(and I do economics btw)

Nick said:
jasoncran said:

Considering the nature of the cold war, I'm not surprised Russia doesn't completely trust the US. I also wouldn't be surprised if there were US spies in Russia.

There's no official communism in Russia anymore. In fact, the current government is a centre-right conservative party.
perhaps the fact they dont have an independent media, it still goverment owned may change that thinking.

jasoncran said:
Nick said:
jasoncran said:

perhaps the fact they dont have an independent media, it still goverment owned may change that thinking.
Russia has come a long way but still has a long way to go. Considering they have a conservative government, I would say it's probably not too long before the media is privatised. Having said that, I'm guessing things like that are hard to give up control over. :shrug.

i doubt that, why then did they attack georgia? or cheychna yrs ago, the later has wanted to seperate for yrs.

i hope they do, vet has given some info that make sense. i will reasearch that.

finaly someone sees that, putin was pres when i was in college and that is why my professor says that they military of russia would come back.

you, try being trained to kill ivan. i joined when the cold war was going on.

muslims hate communism as the commies would keep them check by killing them that rebelled agaisnt the communist rule.

when the soviets were in power we didnt have the terrorism as much. if russia supported the state of iran or any other islamo republic they called the shots not the khomenis or others that ruled.

we almost went to war with the cccp over of the 1973 war of egypt and isreal, as we supported isreal and russia assisted egypt.

that is how close we came, and the public seemed oblivous to that.

google the countries that attacked isreal in the six day war and who also supported them.

actually being that i have lost family in the holocaust, that isnt quite the truth.

see the thread private pictures, i commented on that.

geopolitics like war is very grey, sadly, the enemies of enemy is my friend but sometimes they turn.

we supported the likes of castro as well only to be betrayed.
same with noirega and usama bin laden.

in learned that even though i worked with the locals, i better watch myself, they do spy and will kill if need be. spies dont just act a little different and have gadgets, they work the freindship and trust angle alot.

food for thought. hitler let us enter germany. as he knew that he couldnt win the war once we entered.he rather surrender to us then the russians. he feared them. they wouldnt be merciful like we would to him.

they wanted to torture him first then kill him.

hehe, my platoon sgt thought i would convert as hung with the terps more then the americans. my fellow soldiers were rather rude and crude at times, and i was also curious about islam and the afghani culture.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back