Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

US First Lady: A prophetess?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is she a prophetess??? Will you give her your vote;)

Olympic medal count: USA sets historic gold medal mark
The London 2012 Olympic medal count finished with the USA on top with 46 gold medals – the most it has won in a non-boycotted Olympics since 1904. China fell off its Beijing pace.
Read more.

08-10-OLYMPIC-MEDAL-CHART_full_600.jpg

FIRST LADY WISHES TEAM 'GOOD LUCK'

391313_10151966706285578_2084455076_n.jpg

335603_1.jpg

US First Lady Michelle Obama is due to attend the Olympic opening ceremony
Friday July 27,2012

US First Lady Michelle Obama has given her own personal good luckmessage to Team USA ahead of Friday's opening ceremony for the Olympics.

Mrs Obama urged America's athletes to "have fun, breathe a bit, but also win", as she met them at their training base in east London. The First Lady is leading the US presidential delegation which includes a ringside seat at the ceremony.

She began her trip to the capital with a visit to the University of East London, Team USA's home during the Games, and will also take part in a Let's Move! event, as well as joining a reception at Buckingham Palace. Mrs Obama, sporting a red top and red and white jacket, wished her Olympians good luck at a breakfast event.

She said: "Wow, I'm going to be saying that a lot over the next fewdays. Wow, wow! I can't believe I am here, I am beyond proud. Thank you so much, it's a pleasure and a joy and an honour for me to be here with all of you. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it is for me to be leading the delegation."

See  Original thread.
She urged the Olympians to "try and have some fun".
"You guys look pretty focused and you should be. You all take advantage of everything - stop, look around you. In my position sometimes I don't get a chance to breathe, take it in. Try to have fun, breathe a bit, but also win."
After her speech, Mrs Obama met the athletes, posing for photographs, before leaving for the Let's Move! sporting event at the US Ambassador's residence in central London for about 1,000 USmilitary children plus US and British students. The initiative, created by the First Lady, aims to combat childhood obesity within a generation.

And Mrs Obama said Olympic athletes were part of inspiring that generation.

"You just never know who you are going to inspire, you just never know. You are certainly inspiring me every day. I still havethose same feelings of pride, excitement and wonder, so being here is other-worldly for me.
"I am still so inspired by all of you. We are all proud of you all, we really are. You have got a country back home who is rooting for youevery single second, so you have already won."

Source, for more

She is just another political pig in the media spotlight. It's all about power fame and money. None of them are good people. Everything that they do or say is part of the act

Classic, in America, anyone you see involved in politics only worship some combination of money power and fame.

Any thing you see them do, and anything you hear them say, are just like the words and actions of an actor on stage. It's all false. It's nothing but a facade.

She is just another political pig in the media spotlight. It's all about power fame and money. None of them are good people. Everything that they do or say is part of the act

Classic, in America, anyone you see involved in politics only worship some combination of money power and fame.

Any thing you see them do, and anything you hear them say, are just like the words and actions of an actor on stage. It's all false. It's nothing but a facade.

To be a prophetess, she'd need to be a follower of (a real) God. Her husband isn't; so I'm skeptical if she is.

Nothing more for me to add. :thumbsup

Michelle Obama has all the moral fortitude of Kim Kardasian, Paris Hilton, Madonna, AND Courtney Love.

The only difference is she is smart enough to have never let a sex tape get out.

Perhaps she's unique;)
Let's see what happens in her second T. (Did I really say that?:lol)

Any thing you see them do, and anything you hear them say, are just like the words and actions of an actor on stage. It's all false. It's nothing but a facade.​

I don't beleive that. do you really believe that ? :shocked!

I'm not a fan of the Obamas, and I certainly pray there is no second term for them to strut their stuff, but I give Michelle kudos for the Olympics. I thought she was pretty graceful about the whole thing.

But prophetess?...not so much.

I'm not a fan of the Obamas, and I certainly pray there is no second term for them to strut their stuff, but I give Michelle kudos for the Olympics. I thought she was pretty graceful about the whole thing. But prophetess?...not so much.
:lol She's captured the hearts of sports-loving Americans;)

I don't beleive that. do you really believe that ? :shocked!

You don't think that any of those bozos are really running the show do you?

Who is really in charge? Whoever has the most money is running the show. Who you see in the media as "The President" is nothing more than a spokesperson.

I mean really, just think about it,,,,,,,,,,

When has it ever been that the guy with the most money wasn't running the show?

All the world is a stage.

well i honstly dont know if the leaders of the world are sincere
i know that money can turn a good man bad
but i dont believe that all they do is lie and act .

thinking about it, i just dont know.
who do you think is in charge ,Joe
unknown billionairs ?

Whoever is the richest, and us peasants are never going to really know who that is. Why would they ever want us to know?

Serious money people usually keep a low profile. They don't want the attention.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back