Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vaccine Passport: Chip Implant

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The world has always been dark .we assume history was so perfect in our youth .it wasn't .

But Im not anti tech . There is the furor over the bar code .the inventor retired to my county and his house is called the bar code house .

Once that was thought to be the beast system .

The idea of a Holocaust isn't new .Hitler didn't make that idea,he just did it .Stalin .mao,the trail of tears,the Russian Jewish purges ,the Irish potato famine all were done before Hitler and after .

Abortion is genocide .
I agree with everything but the last (out of context) comment. Abortion is a necessary medical procedure that should be decided upon by a woman and her physician.

Shall we stay on subject?

If there was a button, that if pushed, would remove all traces of the internet from the planet, I'd push it...come what may! It is designed to enslave humanity. I don't know what else to say.
It's beyond ironic that you are posting this on the internet in an online forum. It is the greatest communication tool are devised!

If there was a button, that if pushed, would remove all traces of the internet from the planet, I'd push it...come what may! It is designed to enslave humanity. I don't know what else to say.
Yet you use it .

No one makes us buy a smart phone .you can also use voip and limit internet use and social media.

Any tech can be used for evil .

I have used Google to find info on car repairs as needed.local history of where I am at and then photographed it and or the reverse .

The imperial motel thread is a perfect example of that .

My career is seeking out the truth. One truth I've learned is that people will believe what they want to believe. I speak what I believe to be the truth wherever I go, then my job's done. Shalom.

My career is seeking out the truth. One truth I've learned is that people will believe what they want to believe. I speak what I believe to be the truth wherever I go, then my job's done. Shalom.
And so is everyone else's!

Stating beer is bad then drinking it makes one wonder what is to be true .

That is the point .

Could you imagine waiting months for mail .I know of stories of that locally mail came by train ,steamship ,canoe,and barefoot ,horse not so much in early Brevard,Dade county history .

Now we really don't need mail.

Amy tech has cons

The cat is out of the bag and now the cat is too big to put back in the bag .

The enslavement is coming about through loss of freedoms , mandates and other tyranny imposed on the people mostly in very gradual and almost imperceptible steps .
Sounds like a plan thought out by someone with a LOT of time to work with .

Will reliance on the internet bring about enslavement , I think so and I think it already has to some degree .

Money is moved electronic from direct deposit .you can't get a land line here .must be voip,or cellular all easily trackable .
One more option on phone service is satellite phone . I hope it would not be as easily trackable .
Nevermind that the u.s. and all western dollars not on metal backing are just print and prone to hyper inflation .

The Creature from Jekyll Island​

One more option on phone service is satellite phone . I hope it would not be as easily trackable .

The Creature from Jekyll Island​

As trackable a cell phone uses towers .someone has to own the satellite .they are controlled by NORAD and also nasa.

Stating beer is bad then drinking it makes one wonder what is to be true .

That is the point .

Could you imagine waiting months for mail .I know of stories of that locally mail came by train ,steamship ,canoe,and barefoot ,horse not so much in early Brevard,Dade county history .

Now we really don't need mail.

Amy tech has cons
Who is Amy?

The cat is out of the bag and now the cat is too big to put back in the bag .

The enslavement is coming about through loss of freedoms , mandates and other tyranny imposed on the people mostly in very gradual and almost imperceptible steps .
Sounds like a plan thought out by someone with a LOT of time to work with .

Will reliance on the internet bring about enslavement , I think so and I think it already has to some degree .
Enslavement? Slaves do what their master dictates. Whether or not they agree with it is irrelevant. How does the internet forcibly dictate your behavior?

Also, this has nothing to do with the OP.

Enslavement? Slaves do what their master dictates. Whether or not they agree with it is irrelevant. How does the internet forcibly dictate your behavior?

Also, this has nothing to do with the OP.
Does the use of the internet dictate your behavior ? It can . The internet users get their directions for travel , what to buy , where to eat , who to date , etc. AI giving you a few choices .
Forcibly soon enough .

Social Credit Score .

Does the use of the internet dictate your behavior ? It can . The internet users get their directions for travel , what to buy , where to eat , who to date , etc. AI giving you a few choices .
Forcibly soon enough .

Social Credit Score .
All giving you choices, then forcibly? How does that follow logically? Are you forced to get directions for travel , what to buy , where to eat , who to date , etc? Of course not.

All giving you choices, then forcibly? How does that follow logically? Are you forced to get directions for travel , what to buy , where to eat , who to date , etc? Of course not.
There are people that have a extremely hard time functioning if they are not tethered to the net . Are they forced ? Not yet but most are unaware the AI is already guiding their choices .

The force will come when people are no longer able to function in society with out the net .

There are people that have a extremely hard time functioning if they are not tethered to the net . Are they forced ? Not yet but most are unaware the AI is already guiding their choices .

The force will come when people are no longer able to function in society with out the net .
You can argue that with electricity.ever loose water,heat,and power in a hurricane ?

No phones either or cable . Can't call if the telephones poles are decimated

The 4 hurricanes of 2004,after number 4 no power for a month for my wife .on leave .at night it got cool enough to need heat .

That is a Western technical society point of view. There are many, many people throughout the world that function just fine without internet access and will continue to do so.

That is a Western technical society point of view. There are many, many people throughout the world that function just fine without internet access and will continue to do so.
True . The force I speak of could be a long way off depending on location .
The 4 hurricanes of 2004,after number 4 no power for a month for my wife .on leave .at night it got cool enough to need heat .
Ouch ! A month of no power :eek . So what did you heat with ?

Have you thought about solar power as a back-up ? I have but no purchase yet :shrug .

Have you thought about solar power as a back-up ? I have but no purchase yet :shrug .
A solar panel would be blown away during a hurricane.

Solar at night with a battery won't last long .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back