Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Video Intruduction.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:thumbsup Awesome, thanks for making that video and sharing it with us. It's really good to see a face behind the name.
Great introduction. Would be great if you do more video responses!

Is that a window curtain behind you or is there something that you had to hide from us? :biggrin2

Its a throw blanket. :) I work nights during the week, so I keep a blanket up so my room is as dark as night. Works for the most part. Been sleeping on a coach for the last few days, and I missed my blanket covered window. lol

That's one of the best introductions I've seen on this forum. Well done, and welcome to the forum, Milk-Drops.

You're welcome Danus. Hopefully this will help people understand me better, and allow me to get better at public speaking and video making.

Thank you Kiwi. I like the video format. I'd do more, but I have to limit to one a day due to my data package where I'm at.

Nice introduction Milk-Drops. You could start a trend. lol. I am thinking of making a vid intro now (only if i knew how make a youtube video). The future of internet forums. Video forums, Title on each thread and each reply is only video. I think many people would be more themselves without hiding behind a screen.
Not me i would have to do my hair and make up make sure the space behind me was neat and orderly Scary thought Video :couch

Its nice to see you. If you are using a webcam, you might need to use a mike as well. For me, my tablet has a mic and camera built in. I just set it up and hit record. You'll figure it out. :) :thumb

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back