Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vile prophet of Islam and vile prophets of the Bible?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Gary,

Your Christian "thinktank" can write 20 or even 2000 pages justifying the murder of babies in I Sam 15:3 as "Good" but anyone with a thinking mind and functioning heart knows it to be as EVIL as any atrocity in Islam.

DN said:
My intention in making the accusation of plagiarism had NOTHING to do with trying to divert attention away from the issue (or any issue) being discussed in the thread, to influence that debate in any way, to actually participate in that debate. I wasn't interested in it at all.

Great example of a red herring.

:)

Gary said:
You attempt (as usual) to red-herring this thread

You have made a claim here. The burden of proof is on you to explain how exactly I have committed a "Red Herring". If you can't do so, it is fairly obvious that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

:biggrin

Watching DN drag more red herrings

Keep going.... more red herrings!

Re: Watching DN drag more red herrings

Gary said:
Keep going.... more red herrings!

:biggrin

OK, I think it has been proved that when Gary accused me of a "red herring" he didn't actually know what it was.

Watch DN drag another read herring

Keep going... you are proving my point. Anything else to add?

Is Gary telling more lies?

Gary said:
A Mod deleted the original post by SomaSite. Ask Soma what happened to his original copy-n-paste. Soma opened the thread with several copy-n-paste. I took one and rebutted it. Get it yet?

I asked Soma-Sight about this. He has told me that what he posted in the thread hasn't changed at all, that what you responded to didn't come from him.

So are you sticking to your story? Have you made a mistake? Did you tell a lie? What?

Re: DN drags more and more red herrings

DivineNames said:
Gary said:
A Mod deleted the original post by SomaSite. Ask Soma what happened to his original copy-n-paste. Soma opened the thread with several copy-n-paste. I took one and rebutted it. Get it yet?

I asked Soma-Sight about this. He has told me that what he posted in the thread hasn't changed at all, that what you responded to didn't come from him.

So are you sticking to your story? Have you made a mistake? Did you tell a lie? What?

Gary said:
More red herrings? :)

If that is how you respond, it looks to me as if you have been telling lies.

I think we have a seriously unhinged fundie here... :) Have you forgotten to take some medication Gary?

DN gives us more red herrings

Keep going... more examples of red herrings by you. Any more?

Re: DN gives us more red herrings

Gary said:
Keep going... more examples of red herrings by you. Any more?

Get some help Gary... you are one sick fundie... :biggrin

DN finishes dragging red herrings.... or does he?

No more red herrings? OK. Thanks for your examples. Want to get back onto topic?

The topic posted was about "Vile prophet of Islam and vile prophets of the Bible?" and not about plagiarism.

Jups said:
The topic posted was about "Vile prophet of Islam and vile prophets of the Bible?" and not about plagiarism.

I think everyone knows that, but thanks for sharing. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back