Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Wallpaper thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

YosefHayim

Here are some Wallpapers that I whipped up in Gimp. They are mostly Christian themed as well as NWO themed.

Smile Face

Jesus Defeats the New World Order

Isaiah 40:31

Why do you think they call them Programs
preach.gif

Titles of the Lord

Jesus the Messiah

You guys got any wallpapers? I'd love to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Isaiah 40.31 one.

With all the neon, some of the photos look a bit like the storefronts at tattoo parlors! :)

This thread is being closed. Please see the ToS, section 2.2, which includes.

ToS said:
Discussions of conspiracy theories often lead to slander and hostile debate. Therefore, discussion of conspiracy theories is prohibited.

I'm opening this thread again, after cleaning up an avatar and signature which violates the ToS as referenced above. No more of that, please.

This thread is being closed. Please see the ToS, section 2.2, which includes.

Does this mean that prophecy cannot be discussed on this forum, considering the fact that it has much to do with end time prophecy in which has very much to do with Christianity? People view prophecies as conspiracy, which there are about 2500 of in the bible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back