Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

We have an announcement to make!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Blazin Bones said:
Caroline (Caromurp) and I (obviously Blazin Bones) would like share some news...

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!

:smt057 :smt008 :smt052 :smt008
Congrats to both of you! :)

Tim, I guess I can now say... I've known for a few days now. :lol: Don't blame her for saying anything to me, she didn't know that I didn't know you bought a ring. :shs:

Tim and Caroline,

I am blessed by your COOL news! YEEEEAH! :clapping:
May the Lord continue to build your house, according to His perfect and excellent will, amen! :prayer:

CONGRAGULATIONS ! I would love to throw rice, well I guess these days blow bubbles on you two, however I don't think they would float intact all the way out to you, so let me know when, and I will send prayers out your way instaed. :-D :-D

bonnie :smt039

Thank you Tim and thank you Caroline, i'm glad you both liked it and it was my pleasure. I feel it should be us thanking you both, what with all the negativity surrounding us of late, i think your good news has lifted our spirits ten-fold.

God bless you both,
Gabriel

PS- thanks Rick, for the salute, here's one for you! :salute: and Bonnie, we could all blow bubbles onto our computer screens on the big day (just make sure its covered by insurance :-D )

Blazin Bones said:
Caroline (Caromurp) and I (obviously Blazin Bones) would like share some news...

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!

:smt057 :smt008 :smt052 :smt008

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!! I dont know how I missed this.

I'm so happy for the two of you. So is the big day scheduled as of yet? This is so wonderful. Congrats you two, you're so well fitted........that's God. Many years of joy and happiness, and the sweet sound in the future of the pattering of little feet, rosey cheeks, bright eyes, kissey smiles, and sticky fingers.

I'm with John with the web cam! This way we can attend too....sorta. We want pics you two.

Caroline if he gets out of hand and gets all nutty on you, call me and I'll send the squirrels. :lol Tim, I'm happy for you that our Lord brought you two together, many happy bless years ahead.

After 32 years of personal experience, I'll throw in my own advice:

What's hers is hers, and what's yours is hers.

It's her house, your garage.

Kirk out

Thanks Kirk, but I dissagree ;)
Alot of women nowadays have control over their housholds, but it's not Biblical. I intend to honour God in my marriage :yes

God bless,

Captain Kirk, looks like Scotty beamed that idea right up out of Caroline's head. :eyelid It's an honor to serve the Lord and our husband Caroline as honorable wives, but it has it's moments.

Though I must admit Capt. Kirk after 20 years of marriage there's been times that garage for my husband sounds real good, though I must add a logger chain bolted to the garage and a spike colar for his neck I would like to choke when he's done his stuff, that men tend to do at times. He's behaved himself for about five years now, no blowing a couple of thousand on Harley parts at the biker swap meets of late. And if he buys one more collective gun, I just might serve it up for dinner with some gravy & biscuits and say Oh well baby that was the grocery money and thought that's what you wanted for dinner!!!!

:hysterical :toofunny

Carol Lowery said:
... And if he buys one more collective gun, I just might serve it up for dinner with some gravy & biscuits and say Oh well baby that was the grocery money and thought that's what you wanted for dinner!!!!

:hysterical :toofunny
Does he have an iron deficiency? :lol

Carol I must say between this and the time you reminded him of what happens when the seat isn't down, I'd say you have a fun way of telling your man how you feel.

Hey that's the only time he hears.....so I say it in sign language....You betcha!!! Oh and he don't want an iron deficiency, I know a big lake for those Callaway golf clubs too....yep know just the spot for them!

I fixed him in dumping the trash without having to sound like a broken record. You see he has this beautiful 77 flh custom Harley, red tinted windshield, saddlebags, chromed, painted red and white, with white walls.....simply a pretty little filly! Well after a week of the trash just piling higher and higher in the kitchen, I said alright big daddy here's your day. I took about three bags of trash out, went into the garage and threw them next to the bike. Didn't ask him to dump the trash again, and he never asked, so I continued to take the trash out myself and pile it around his little filly! Well pretty soon, I couldn't pile anymore around it, so I started stacking it on his little filly, and after a month the weather changed so he could ride, and he proceeds to go out into his stinking garage to go for a ride, after asking me if I wanted to ride, and I politely declined.

Well the next thing I know he comes in yelling woman you and I have to talk and I mean now women. So I came in and said as politely as possible without laughing, though I was wanting to bust a gut, cause you know I waited for this one for a while. And he said why did you pile the trash around my bike and on it? And I politely asked how many times do I have to ask you to dump the trash? He said that's not the point, and I said oh yes it is. You want to stink up my kitchen, I'll stink up your garage, and I guess before you go riding you'll have to dump the trash. And I promise you I won't ask you to dump the trash again. Just like you don't have to ask me to fix your dinner, or wash your uniforms/clothes, or clean our house.....but that can be arranged if need be.

Well, now I don't have to ask for the trash to be dumped! :naughty And if it's out there in your face and has to be done, that's responsibility....then just do it, get it over with, just because it's out of sight and therefore out of mind, don't mean it wont come back to kick ya later on.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back