Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Welcome Aqua Bubba

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Welcome aboard the CF ministry Aqua Bubba.....love your AKA.....gave me a chuckle. I hope in Christ that you enjoy your stay/fellowship here with us, and that we're a blessing to your walk with Christ, and us as well for you. We have some great brethern here, and we also have the "Men's Locker Room" here for the men for topics that are for men only.

I can tell by your response to a previous topic that you pretty much know to walk in the Fruits of the Spirit when communicating here on the boards. BUT please do read forum rules before entering other forums just to keep on the up and up what is required from all of us members/moderators alike.

So other than that, have a great time, enjoy your stay, and I hope in Christ this is a great place to grow in the Word for you, and a great place for you to offer the wisdom God has given you to share. :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back