Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Welp, I'll be honest, this is a bit awkward for me. [New Guy]

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey! I really dont know what to put here because social situations make me feel really awkward, but I'm willing to put some effort in trying to push through to greet you guys! My name is Nik and I've known Christ since I was 11, but I've only started to actually put effort into getting closer to him (Think eating junk food vs eating healthy, one is better, but takes more committment) I dont know too much, but I do know that we're supposed to band together like a family because we ARE a FAMILY!! Hopefully the time I'm on this site will be used by God to teach me something new.

Your brother in Christ,
Nik

Dear Brother Nik, you are right in that we are family, and what a pleasure it is to greet you among us. May God richly bless you as you grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. We've all been at your stage of Christian growth, and just remember that it is God working in you to will, and to do of His good pleasure, and He will accomplish that in you which He has begun. A comedian Steve Harvey puts it this way concerning his spiritual walk as one in Christ: "Don't Trip He Ain't Done WIth Me Yet", and believe me, that can refer to each and every one of us.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

Welcome to our CFnet family, Nik :wave2

We are a congenial group, ever-ready to share and to help one another. There are both debate and non-debate forums, with learning aplenty. So pull up your chair, get comfy, and join in the conversations :sohappy

Welcome to our CFnet family, Nik :wave2

We are a congenial group, ever-ready to share and to help one another. There are both debate and non-debate forums, with learning aplenty. So pull up your chair, get comfy, and join in the conversations :sohappy
Im 100% ready to learn to get closer to God and to learn how to defend and prove my faith

Hi Nik,
All these people that wrote to you have been here a long time.
I'm pretty new myself - just been here about 3 months.

It's interesting. Different forums. Look around and see what you like.
There's something for everyone!

Hope to see you around. There's much to learn - take your time.
It'll also be nice to hear what YOU have to say. No one here knows everything and everyone could add something.

Wondering

Hello Nikolas Flower and welcome to CFnet!
I am a recent member to this website, however I can assure you that the members and staff here are polite, friendly and very helpful.
I have browsed the forums and there is a wealth of knowledge which I am sure you will benefit from; your journey with God will surly strengthen by engaging with other members here at CFnet.

Hey! I really dont know what to put here because social situations make me feel really awkward, but I'm willing to put some effort in trying to push through to greet you guys! My name is Nik and I've known Christ since I was 11, but I've only started to actually put effort into getting closer to him (Think eating junk food vs eating healthy, one is better, but takes more committment) I dont know too much, but I do know that we're supposed to band together like a family because we ARE a FAMILY!! Hopefully the time I'm on this site will be used by God to teach me something new.

Your brother in Christ,
Nik

Welcome Brother!

I hope we can learn some great things from you.

Be blessed.

JLB

Hello Nikolas Flower and welcome to CFnet!
I am a recent member to this website, however I can assure you that the members and staff here are polite, friendly and very helpful.
I have browsed the forums and there is a wealth of knowledge which I am sure you will benefit from; your journey with God will surly strengthen by engaging with other members here at CFnet.

Fosho homi! :biggrin I love the community so far (even though I've been dipping in and out of it) I've never seen a community as beautiful as this. Thank the LORD for making a body of believers! :biggrin

Fosho homi! :biggrin I love the community so far (even though I've been dipping in and out of it) I've never seen a community as beautiful as this. Thank the LORD for making a body of believers! :biggrin
Nikolas Flower, this is an incredible community will members and staff eager to help; I cannot praise the members and staff here enough!
I am looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back