Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Were Dinosaurs a deception from Satan to make the world look older ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Could it be possible that, Dinosaurs are a "deception" created by Satan to make the world look older than it is?? And to create more "speculation" about the "theory of evolution??" After all, the Dino's presence make our planet look as if the earth is perhaps, millions or billions of year's old. When in fact, it's only been here perhaps, seven to ten thousand year's...

Could it be possible that, Dinosaurs are a "deception" created by Satan to make the world look older than it is?? And to create more "speculation" about the "theory of evolution??" After all, the Dino's presence make our planet look as if the earth is perhaps, millions or billions of year's old. When in fact, it's only been here perhaps, seven to ten thousand year's...
this thread needs to be moved to the science forum. do you have acess?

No...

Lol, like I can't understand? I'm pretty sure what you said didn't make any sense. "if you can't explain it to a 6 year old you don't really understand it yourself" -Einstein.

Suppose I say yes, Dinosaurs fell off a tree... what is that supposed to mean?

And if I say no....

Are you saying that's how dinosaurs died out... they all fell off a tree?

are you saying its impossible for any dinosaur to have ever fallen out of a tree?

Seriously that sentence in nonsense. Is it supposed to be some irrefutable evidence against the existence of dinosaurs? Are you actually agreeing that dinosaurs did exist but doing it in such a roundabout brain buster way so it doesn't seem like it? I just don't get how dinosaurs falling out of trees has anything to do with whether they existed or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suppose I say yes, Dinosaurs fell off a tree... what is that supposed to mean?

And if I say no....

Are you saying that's how dinosaurs died out... they all fell off a tree?

are you saying its impossible for any dinosaur to have ever fallen out of a tree?

Seriously that sentence in nonsense. Is it supposed to be some irrefutable evidence against the existence of dinosaurs? Are you actually agreeing that dinosaurs did exist but doing it in such a roundabout brain buster way so it doesn't seem like it? I just don't get how dinosaurs falling out of trees has anything to do with whether they existed or not.

The tree they fell out of was a, "fossilized" tree...

Last edited by a moderator:
dinosaur3251a.jpg

dino4.jpg

dinosaur-fossil-1.jpg

There, I've given evidence to support my side. Now either refute my evidence or present your own, that's how debates work. If you cannot do either of those things then you have been beaten and should admit that dinosaurs existed. I'm don't talking in riddles and I like a conversation with substance.

dinosaur3251a.jpg

dino4.jpg

dinosaur-fossil-1.jpg

There, I've given evidence to support my side. Now either refute my evidence or present your own, that's how debates work. If you cannot do either of those things then you have been beaten and should admit that dinosaurs existed. I'm don't talking in riddles and I like a conversation with substance.

My premise has some "validity." No "bones" about it...

grubal. even creationist believe that dinosaurs existed they disagree with the evolutionist when they existed.

i do believe in them. but i cant say for sure what they did look like when they went into the ark as the most of creationist site do have some things to say but i havent looked into that.

do us a favor at least go to icr or aig and read what they say then post that in the science forum.

Before the flood, people lived a long time. If animals did as well, reptiles continue to grow as long as they live. I am sure the older ones would have gotten fairly large.

After the flood people were given permission to eat meat. I am sure this accounts for many of the missing species particularly the ones that were slower and less able to adapt to colder temperatures.

I believe God created the dinosaurs along with all the other wonderful creatures. I also believe they were on the ark. I think that the change in climate... i.e. after the flood there was no more protective water/vapor barrier that may have contributed to their dying off... and perhaps in addition to that change, they maybe didn't produce offspring as quickly as needed to, to keep them on earth ... (but there are dinosaur toys in the children's tombs in Egypt.. must have been popular toy??)

As for the age... we can see from Genesis that God created everything with age. The very question of "which came first the chicken or the egg" is a direct questioning of God's Word imo.. .for God made it very clear that the chicken came first (well... not the first day, but you know what I mean :) )

The world was created with the look of age... the plants were not seeds that had to grow, man and woman created not as children...etc. ;)

Satan is a created being himself. He has no ability to create another living creature. Dinosaurs are part of God's creation and their purpose would not be deception, otherwise how could they be "good".

Back