Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Westboro Baptist Church

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

K stunna

What do you guys think about them lol, they are a very interesting Church organisation thats been all over the news since its birth.....

what are you thought of them, i think they are a bit extreme and a bit comical :biggrin

this is some of their views on things and protest:
[video=youtube;6UMP3AK5jwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UMP3AK5jwo[/video]

and this one is just "Hilarious"
[video=youtube;hmIr9P-vkSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIr9P-vkSQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
BUnch of damn loons.... who are, at times, very close to being a bunch of God Damned Loons.

And I say that not to curse, but to describe what I believe to be actions that will greatly anger God Himself.

I would not stand too close to any of them during a thunderstorm - or the rapture!

One more thought: There is a youtube of them being attacked by a crowd at a funeral - not the patriot guard, just average people who had enough.
The world needs more people who have had enough.

BUnch of damn loons.... who are, at times, very close to being a bunch of God Damned Loons.

And I say that not to curse, but to describe what I believe to be actions that will greatly anger God Himself.

I would not stand too close to any of them during a thunderstorm - or the rapture!

One more thought: There is a youtube of them being attacked by a crowd at a funeral - not the patriot guard, just average people who had enough.
The world needs more people who have had enough.
Dont sugar coat it like that Pizza

Dont sugar coat it like that Pizza

I second that. They are just a bunch of blood sucking lawers making a living by exploiting the law. Its people like them that legally take our rights away..

and they ain't christians by any means of the word.

Yeah i've watch alot of their videos and all i've seen was judging and hateful messages but they forget God Loves all people, but hates evil. Yet, while we were still sinners, God sent his one and only Son into the world to die for our sins." If God loved sinners before they repented, why Do you say that God Hates America? Jesus spread God's Love and preached forgiveness. I don't hear that from your church. I hear only judgment. Romans states, "Judge not, lest you too be judged." And elsewhere the Scriptures say, "With the same measure that you use, so shall you be measured. :nono2

They are right in some sense.....in that God hates sin, but he wants us to help out sinners into the light and just not condemn them

:toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny

God hates USA! God hates our USA! :toofunny
I love the choir! I love the beginning:thumbsup
What a nice choir. I know Jethro Bodine will love this choir;)

God hates America) :toofunny

This is the happiest thread I've ever seen. :toofunny
I laughed until I shed tears: America is doomed:toofunny

People are naturally wicked and spiteful. Some people, somehow,use religion to justify their wickedness and spitefulness, celebrate their wickedness and spitefulness, and to grow ever more wicked and spiteful. Happens with "Christianity," happens with Islam, happens with dogmatic forms of atheism and humanism...it just happens. I think it might just be where unregenerate man's natural tendency towards sin and hatefulness intersects our inborn need for transcendence. That may just be psychobabble BS, but its the best guess I've got.

Obviously, they embarrass Christians. I would say "there should be law against this," but sometimes, when living in a democracy with certain rights granted to its citizens, one must learn to tolerate abuse of such rights. If nothing else, I think listening to and hearing about these people helps me clarify what I believe constitutes "true Christianity," which probably helps me lead a somewhat more moral, loving life. In a strange way, I think maybe I owe them a bit of thanks for showing me what Christianity definitely is not.

They are horrifying examples of humanity; what most people don't realize though is that the "Westboro Baptist Church" is mostly just Fred Phelps and his family. I wonder why the media doesn't make that clear, maybe it suits their purposes to portray them as a standard church.

WBC is not ruled by the Spirit of Christ but by the spirit of hatred... The whole church needs deliverance !

:help :help :help

Never seen anyone as mental as that woman. Whatever her views of war are.. when people weep for their loved ones we should weep...what has happened to the woman's empathy and does she just subdue those God given feelings?.. that cannot be healthy. We should show dignity towards the bereaved ones whatever our view if the deceased instead of hurting them even more in the day of their sorrow. This is plain evil. Is this a Westbro a Satanic Cult? It cannot be a church...where do the followers come from? what do they base their beliefs on? Cults nearly always follow a man..how come its a woman that's speaking for them?

She makes me feel angry towards her

Yeah i've watch alot of their videos and all i've seen was judging and hateful messages but they forget God Loves all people, but hates evil. Yet, while we were still sinners, God sent his one and only Son into the world to die for our sins." If God loved sinners before they repented, why Do you say that God Hates America? Jesus spread God's Love and preached forgiveness. I don't hear that from your church. I hear only judgment. Romans states, "Judge not, lest you too be judged." And elsewhere the Scriptures say, "With the same measure that you use, so shall you be measured. :nono2

They are right in some sense.....in that God hates sin, but he wants us to help out sinners into the light and just not condemn them

Agreed! You can't reduce the word of God to a hillbilly justice.

Lol, did I hear him say, "Yeah, you're obviously a nut" at 1:34 of the first clip?:lol

Look how she smiles with that crazy look in her eyes when he calls her "mean, and as sick, and as cruel" as any of the nuts he's had on the program.

:toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny

God hates USA! God hates our USA! :toofunny
I love the choir! I love the beginning:thumbsup
What a nice choir. I know Jethro Bodine will love this choir;)
It would be better with some 'tubular bells' keyboard. :clap3

Back