Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What A Sicko

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 1 Cor 15:9

I'm not sure of your point here brother? Pauls attitude here is one of humbleness and unworthiness. A good attitude to have towards oneself and God. That's who God likes to use for His purposes. The least, the weak...in our weakness He is made strong.

Yosef
You are driving a monorail train with the one rail under the train? Your scripture reference said nothing of practicable application to this issue and where it is at this time.

I believe the referenced scripture answered his question well. He asked to explain how someone could be attracted to an x year old and assulting them. Why would any depravity happen? Sin is the symptom of a fallen world.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back