Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Am I?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Riddles!!!

I'm The First On Earth.
I'm The Second In Heaven.
I Appear Twice In A Week.
You Can Only See Me Once In A Year.
Although, I'm In The Middle Of The sea.

What Am I?

Time? Because if you take more time then more time has passed and is behind you. Kinda.
(well that doesn't feel right anyway).

ok, gotcha again. Edward 2, members 0 :lol

"footsteps"

I thought that was an easy one, I knew someone would get it.

He who has it doesn't tell it. He who takes it doesn't know it. He who knows it doesn't want it. What is it?

I actually had that one (although I wasn't 100% sure I was right), but I lost my Internet connection before I posted the answer. Oh well... That's the way the Web bounces... or something. I think I have this one - Counterfeit money. He who has it, has it because he can't tell that it's counterfeit. He who takes it, accepts it because he doesn't know that it's counterfeit. He who knows money is counterfeit doesn't want it.
The TOG

Counterfeit money is indeed correct. Very good Do you have one, or shall I post another?

I just now saw this. Here's mine:

Jewels within a tower
On the top of every tree
A symbol of great power
What in the world could it be?

(Sorry I'm not a better poet.)

It would seem I managed to stump everybody.

The crown jewels are kept in the Tower of London
The leafy (i.e. top) part of a tree is called the crown
A king's crown is a symbol of his power.

Next riddle:

Little house full of meat, no door, no place to sit and eat.
The TOG

Little house full of meat, no door, no place to sit and eat.

This reminds me of the Apple one that handy posted before...little house no windows or door open me up and see a star...the meat term is misleading, but it sounds as if we're talking about a walnut. Or a nut, any nut? I'm not positive though so I wont post another riddle.

You are indeed correct. I'm a nut... Err... I mean... The answer is "a nut"... Yes... That's what I meant.
The TOG

The answer to your riddle is the letter E. In explanation, the letter E is the first letter in the word 'earth', second letter in the word 'heaven', it appears twice in the word 'week' and once in the word 'year'.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back