Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What choice will my 'End Time Decision' be?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15 has at least a double Prophecy, & Gen. 42:32 tell's us when it has been doubled that it is because it has been established by God and that He will 'shortly bring it to pass.'

OK: In Acts 5:18-29 we find a real test for the early church. Note that this history is said :chinto be repeated. And remember that old Israel were the ones who needed Rome's power for they were power/less of Christ! (Church/State) 'We have NO King but Caesar' was their truthful cry! (Matt. 23:38!)

[18] And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison.
[19] But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,
[20] Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.
[21] And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught. But the high priest came, and they that were with him, and called the council together, and all the senate of the children of Israel and sent to the prison to have them brought.
[22] But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned, and told,
[23] Saying, The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors: but when we had opened, we found no man within.
[24] Now when the high priest and the captain of the temple and the chief priests heard these things, they doubted of them whereunto this would grow.
[25] Then came one and told them, saying, Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.
[26] Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned.
[27] And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
[28] Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

(and just a thought here!;) some of us will have the Rom. 13 chapter worn about out with these repeated ones false 2 Cor. 4:2 stuff! But note what not only Peter said, but what they ALL Documented in Print!)

[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, [[We ought to obey God rather than men]].

[And that is what the FIRST four Commandments or First table of Stone recording was all about, our duty to God number one! ]:thumbsup

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'stone tablets' assuredly bring different reflections to the observers.

The SDA end times scenario revolves about the conspiracy coalition between .gov and .org religion to bring about the conflict of Saturday Sabbath.

The reality about the stone tablets is this.

The people of Israel received same in the Exodus from Egypt. The numbers of the departing from therein is estimated to be anywhere from 1-3.5 MILLION Jews.

All of them over 20 years old died in the desert from unbelief except TWO.

The stone tablets shows that lawlessness was in every single one of those departing and God dealt death to all but the two He elected to cross over with the 'young' born in the desert.

There are lessons to be learned in this matter of fact.

What then would 'your' odds have been in that equation?

Are they any different now?

And it was not a .gov/.org religion coalition that wiped them out, but God Himself by His Own Hand and Directives.

Some believers just can't be honest about the law in relationship to their own internal lawlessness.

The end times is assuredly about the finality of internal lawlessness.

The fact of that matter of having internal lawlessness can not be hidden under a stone tablet by obedience, but it is a revealed fact to be within all of the inhabitants of Israel not one whit differently than it is today.

None of them save two and children were spared from DEATH that God brought them because of lawlessness and unbelief regardless of their exercises of obedience. Moses and Aaron themselves also died in the desert because of UNBELIEF.

And believers today are not one whit more honest about their internal lawlessness than the people of Israel were in the desert. They 'all' to the last one think themselves entirely 'free' of that matter.

Fact is, no believer is presently free from internal lawlessness anymore than they were then.

Every believer will come forth for their 'own' beheading.

Woe is me?

Yep. And delightfully so!

The notion that the end times will be a showcase for the SDA on Saturday when their stand is justified? They don't have a clue about reality in the spiritual sense of their own internal lawlessness. Every last one of them stand with internal lawlessness to this day on Saturday. Not one bit of the lawlessness in ANY believer is going to be showcased and grandstanded before God on the basis of the stone tablet. Rather lawlessness will be revealed in all believers, and finally eliminated by God in Christ Himself.

God is NO respecter of persons.

s

Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15 has at least a double Prophecy, & Gen. 42:32 tell's us when it has been doubled that it is because it has been established by God and that He will 'shortly bring it to pass.'

OK: In Acts 5:18-29 we find a real test for the early church. Note that this history is said :chinto be repeated. And remember that old Israel were the ones who needed Rome's power for they were power/less of Christ! (Church/State) 'We have NO King but Caesar' was their truthful cry! (Matt. 23:38!)

[18] And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison.
[19] But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,
[20] Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.
[21] And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught. But the high priest came, and they that were with him, and called the council together, and all the senate of the children of Israel and sent to the prison to have them brought.
[22] But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned, and told,
[23] Saying, The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors: but when we had opened, we found no man within.
[24] Now when the high priest and the captain of the temple and the chief priests heard these things, they doubted of them whereunto this would grow.
[25] Then came one and told them, saying, Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.
[26] Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned.
[27] And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
[28] Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

(and just a thought here!;) some of us will have the Rom. 13 chapter worn about out with these repeated ones false 2 Cor. 4:2 stuff! But note what not only Peter said, but what they ALL Documented in Print!)

[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, [[We ought to obey God rather than men]].

[And that is what the FIRST four Commandments or First table of Stone recording was all about, our duty to God number one! ]:thumbsup

--Elijah

Elijah here again:
I had always believed that Christ/God required 100% of our 'WILL' to be surrendered to Him in Obedience. (Acts 5:32) And the Rom. 13 chapter finds that Ceasar (Beast Government) does indeed come in below our [required] duty to God and His Eternal Royal Law. (Exod. 20 + James 2:8-12 + Eccl. 12:13-14)

Kind of [[THINK!]] on these verses & the Government's attempted FORCE being used to have these three violate their conviction??

Dan. 3

[5] That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
[6] And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.
[7] Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.
[8] Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews.
[9] They spake and said to the king Nebuchadnezzar, O king, live for ever.
[10] Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the golden image:
[11] And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.
[12] There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

[13] Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego. Then they brought these men before the king.
[14] Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
[15] Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

[16] Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, [[we are not careful to answer thee in this matter]].
[17] If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

[18] But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

[19] Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
[20] And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
.....'

And what did happen, is not the point to be considered! The point is that when this Eccl. 3:15 repeat comes to you in another form of 666 with ALL of the Rev. 17:1-5 masses of the Broadway ones of Matt. 7 with having Caesar do what they cannot do without Rom. 13's twisting of scripture & uniting church + State, WHAT WILL YOUR CHOICE BE??? Which side are you going to be on? (:studystudy Matt. 10:5-6 -38 for this repeat!)

--Elijah

More of END time:

From verse 7 to verse 18 of Rev. 3. The last two with some questions. First we must apply that history repeats itself. Eccl. 1:9-10 with a repeat verse of Eccl. 3:15 & for how God documents the way that He works. As in

the three separate verses.

First: Ecc. 1:9-10

[9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
[10] Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Next: Eccl. 3:15

[15] That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Now for Rev. 3:7-18’s last two churches. They are together on the scene as they were at Christ’s day. They had a required shaking with the old being replaced with Acts new. Yet pay attention, the DOCTRINES WERE NOT THE ISSUE!

Matt. 23 has Christ saying this about doctrines...

[1] Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
[2] Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
[3] All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

There was nothing wrong with their doctrines! John mentioned that when Christ went back to heaven & sent the Holy Spirit back to present Himself omnipresent that the Law of God was still to be Lovingly kept. (John 2:3--8)

And yet the devil always has the majority. Numbers mean nothing. Christ deals with a MATURE REMNANT!

OK: Back to Rev. 3:7-18. We will just put in these verses that are pertaining to the subject of the last TWO Church’s.

[7] And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
[8] I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

[11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

[14] And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
[15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
[16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
[17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Two Church’s are seen documented! Philadelphia is the sixth Church, and Laodicea is the seventh Church. As seen, one is SPEWED OUT as sickening & becomes the synagogue of satan as seen in between the last two churches. And Philadelphia is on the scene at the same time & is kept in verse 10 the the 666 Testing time.

So as seen that God does indeed have history repeated with NOTHING New, Laodicea follows old Israel once again. Christ mission was the last opportunity given old Israel before her destruction seen in 70 AD.

Yet be sure to see the REMNANT starting up the Acts church! ((WITH THE SAME DOCTRINES!))

OK: Which one had a SERIOUS SHAKING??

Note 2 Thess. 2:3-12

--Elijah

I have already MADE my end time decision. I am going to be WATHING faithfully for His pretrib coming, and I am going to take His offered way of escape! Hallelujah! Thank you, Father for offering us a way to escape all these things.

LEcoop

Matthew 13:24-30

King James Version (KJV)

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 13:36-43

King James Version (KJV)

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. <--- some "fly away 1st" into the furnace

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus warns believers not to be fooled by the tribulation of false Christs (what some call a pre trib rapture by adding pre trib to paul's quote of Jesus (matt 24:30-31) in I thess 4:16-17)

Matthew 24:4-5

King James Version (KJV)

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

sadly when those looking for a easy way out see the false Christs claiming to be Jesus they will follow after them,purging them as unbelieving tares from we the wheat who refuse early harvest lies:

Matthew 24:21-31

King James Version (KJV)

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Jesus Christ teaches THE gathering/harvest/rapture to Him is after the tribulation:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

King James Version (KJV)

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

King James Version (KJV)

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. <--- some "fly away 1st" into the furnace

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus warns believers not to be fooled by the tribulation of false Christs (what some call a pre trib rapture by adding pre trib to paul's quote of Jesus (matt 24:30-31) in I thess 4:16-17)

King James Version (KJV)

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

sadly when those looking for a easy way out see the false Christs claiming to be Jesus they will follow after them,purging them as unbelieving tares from we the wheat who refuse early harvest lies:

King James Version (KJV)

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jesus Christ teaches THE gathering/harvest/rapture to Him is after the tribulation:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Are you teaching that [OPEN KNOWN SINNERS] are to be left alone!! That Christ allows for that?
'i' can't buy into that false teaching! No, these are the ones which 'we' cannot know about, what is their [MOTIVE] and what is coming from the heart.
Only God knows what is the 'motives' of the heart!

--Elijah

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

King James Version (KJV)

Are you teaching that [OPEN KNOWN SINNERS] are to be left alone!! That Christ allows for that?
'i' can't buy into that false teaching! No, these are the ones which 'we' cannot know about, what is their [MOTIVE] and what is coming from the heart.
Only God knows what is the 'motives' of the heart!

--Elijah

your just trying to divert attention away from my post, open sinners left alone? please!

Jesus Christ is NOT a false teacher, HE warns believers not to be fooled for many shall come in His name claiming to be Him, people will claim He's in the wilderness don't believe it and some will claim He's in the wilderness don't go for His coming and our gathering is after the tribulation of false Christs not before in a coward's escape.

True believers will be betrayed beaten and delivered up to satan while the tares (those fooled into thinking the trap door is a escape door) are being seduced by false Christs to satan making them whores of babylon.

Divert?? Not so! This is a parable.

Surely there can be NO one besides God that can read another's [[MIND!]]
So Christ's documentation is not to allow for [OPEN] sinners in His Church. (after following His instructions of Matt. 18:12-18)

Josh. 7
[10] And the LORD said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face?
[11] Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.
[12] Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

[10] And the LORD said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face?
[11] Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.
[12] Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: [[neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you]].

No, 'i' think God is telling us all that HE is done with playing games & that THE END IS ALMOST HERE!

--Elijah

So Christ's documentation is not to allow for [OPEN] sinners in His Church. (after following His instructions of Matt. 18:12-18)

Josh. 7
[12] Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

[12] Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: [[neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you]].

No, 'i' think God is telling us all that HE is done with playing games & that THE END IS ALMOST HERE!

--Elijah

Exactly who are the accursed among you that you believe God is instructing you to destroy? How do you intend to destroy them?

Josh. 7

--Elijah

Exactly who are the accursed among you that you believe God is instructing you to destroy? How do you intend to destroy them?

To DESTROY???
See Matt. 18:13-18 for that set up of temptation???

[14] Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
[15] Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
[16] But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
[17] And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
[18] Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Which church is this one today that Truly LOVES these ones? (not these of Rev. 17:1-5)

--Elijah

Josh. 7

--Elijah

To DESTROY???
You quoted, bolded, and underlined Joshua. So exactly who are those accursed among you that you believe God is instructing you to destroy, and how do you intend to destroy them?

Read the message from God again. Where is the words of 'destroy' seen? And Joshua did as God DIRECTED! And it was GOD that stated it to him, not the NT church. The Lord was His OWN THEOCRACY up until Rom. 13, when Christ sent the Holy Spirit back to be OMNIPRESENT, and then it was only the SECOND commandment that Caesar had jurisdiction over! See Matt. 22:38-39

--Elijah

Josh. 7

--Elijah

Exactly who are the accursed among you that you believe God is instructing you to destroy? How do you intend to destroy them? If you don't think anyone deserves to be destroyed by those who are with God, so that God won't abandon them, then why did you post the above scripture?

Josh. 7

--Elijah

Exactly who are the accursed among you that you believe God is instructing you to destroy? How do you intend to destroy them? If you don't think anyone deserves to be destroyed by those who are with God, so that God won't abandon them, then why did you post the above scripture?

OK: Destroyed is called the Lords 'strange act'. Case in point is Nahum 1:9 + Obad. 16 just gone, or cease to exist! Destroyed? whatever?

--Elijah

PS: And we will not know who these ones are until Eccl. 12:13-14 is decided!

I have already MADE my end time decision. I am going to be WATHING faithfully for His pretrib coming, and I am going to take His offered way of escape! Hallelujah! Thank you, Father for offering us a way to escape all these things.

LEcoop

I know Noah was glad also.

The three Hebrew children were as well.

Here is what Daniel said said from within the Lion's den -

My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths, so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also, O king, I have done no wrong before you." 23 Then the king was exceedingly glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no injury whatever was found on him, because he believed in his God. Daniel 6:22-23

The were faithful, as they were not looking for a way of escape, but were looking to God.

JLB

Josh. 7

HE makes one last plea in matt 24 mark 13 luke 21 to those who have followed the false Christs to satan on the mount to flea Judah and go to the mountains taking nothing as the end is so close they won't need to take anything with them

--Elijah

:amen,

2 Thessalonians 2:1-5 (KJV)

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Thessalonians 2:8-9 (KJV)

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

1 Corinthians 3:16-18 (KJV)
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Revelation 3:4-6
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Josh. 7

HE makes one last plea in matt 24 mark 13 luke 21 to those who have followed the false Christs to satan on the mount to flea Judah and go to the mountains taking nothing as the end is so close they won't need to take anything with them

--Elijah

:amen,

2 Thessalonians 2:1-5 (KJV)

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Thessalonians 2:8-9 (KJV)

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

1 Corinthians 3:16-18 (KJV)
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Revelation 3:4-6
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I think that Sardis is the early on ones. (from Acts) And we are living in the Laodiceans age. And just the two are mentioned from Rev. 3 verses 6-18. One is to be spewed out and becomes the Rev. 3:9 synagogue of satan, while the verse 10 ones are kept from the 666 mark of the Beast. (to test the whole world) Proving that Laodicea again went the way of old rejected Israel while Philadelphia are the Remnant seen. Rev. 12:17 (or what did Matt. 23:38 mean if not rejection?)

--Elijah

[FONT=Verdana,arial]Elijah674 wrote:

Matt. 26:28 (New? as it is explained by John in 1 John 2:6-8 )

And the Testimony is seen in Ex. 25:21

OK: We see Matt. 26 for how John explained what made this a new extension of the old. Christ death made it New from the Old! Matt. 26 says it this way...
[28] For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

John explains it that it is the same as has always been, but now that Jehovah God had it RATIFIED! (by Christ's death)

Lets see how John words it? 1 John 2:6-7
[6] He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

[7] Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
[8] Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: [[because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth]].

And the Testimony has always been the same! 'And the spirit of the prophets are subject to the prophets.' (ALL OF THEM) 1 Cor. 14:32

And in this TESTIMONY it is seen in
Exod. 25:21

[21] And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.
[22] And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

OK: What took place before this?? It is recorded from day one of mans creation! The 7th Day Sabbath was ETERNAL! And after 'sin' entered Adam was REQUIRED to offer a Lamb offering. (pointing to Christ's Sacrifice) And the pre/flood ones were all disobedient to the STRIVING of the Holy Ghost + Noah's preaching.

But never omit this in Gen. 26:5
[5] Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
(there was nothing left out from God & his creation at this point for one having Eternal life. All of Gods promises are Secure on mankind's OBEYING Him!)

From day one God spoke directly to his own & gave direction for what they were to do. And Abe was just being obedient. Even see the many converts he had gotten in Haran of the gentile! Gen. 12:5 And there were NO race division's until Gen. 10:32 & verse one of the next chapter.

But how does it all end? Just a Remnant few will be saved!

--Elijah
[/FONT]

Plus all else ones justly executed, in the final climax. Obadiah 16 & Luke 12:47-48

Obadiah 15-16
[15] For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
[16] For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

And Luke 12
[47] And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
[48] But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

And even so, it is said that it is the Lords STRANGE ACT.
Isa. 28:21
[21] For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back