Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Do You Like About Your Church?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

elijah23

I enjoy sitting in the choir, where I get a good view of the congregation.

I enjoy the small size (only 70 total members) and the close-knit fellowship that goes along with that small size.

I am presently church-less.

And, frankly, I'm burned out by the dissensions and factions in the church today, even within churches that are supposedly of like mind.

I've given up on traditional Sunday morning religion and am seeking the fellowship of a small group being sponsored by one of those Sunday morning traditional churches.

But I am seeking to find a Sunday morning service where I can take my 18 year old Down's Syndrome son to (he loves the bands), and where I can remain anonymous and out of the controversies we seem to think are so important.

But I am seeking to find a Sunday morning service where I can take my 18 year old Down's Syndrome son to (he loves the bands), and where I can remain anonymous and out of the controversies we seem to think are so important.

From the PK stand point i agree i agree 'anonymous and out of the controversies' yes.... save the controversies for here:)

I like that my church is accepting. They lead each person into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ knowing that each of us is in a different place in that walk, teaching the Bible in an environment that is driven by grace. We all screw up and need Him.

Churches, I am a member of two churches. And it is encouraging, they are likeminded, different styles and emphasis, but that is even more enriching ... and why no church is perfect.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back