Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you REALLY KNOW about Jesus ….

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

What do you REALLY KNOW about Jesus ….

When Father SEALED him?

John 6:27. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Psalm 40:7. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Revelation 5:1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Matthew 11:27. All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Are you “a son of man� What do men really know about YOU …. because you also have been SEALED?

Ode of Solomon 8:14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal:

Think about it!

John,
ourfamily1 :wink: :biggrin

Response and reply from another board

12-31-2007

Response ....

"Now He Who is confirming us together with you in Christ, and anoints us, is God, Who also seals us and is giving the earnest of the spirit in our hearts" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22) In Whom you also -- on hearing the word of truth, the evangel of your salvation -- in Whom on believing also, you are sealed with the holy spirit of promise…(which is an earnest of the enjoyment of our allotment, to the deliverance of that which has been procured)…for the laud of His glory! (Ephesians 1:13-14)

And do not be causing sorrow to the holy spirit of God by which you are sealed for the day of deliverance. Let all bitterness and fury and anger and clamor and calumny be taken away from you with all malice, yet become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate, dealing graciously among yourselves, according as God also, in Christ, deals graciously with you. (Ephesians 4:30-32)

Truly amazing, if you think about it!

JER

My reply .......

Look at this definition of the word, "seal".

seal1 (s¶l) n. 1.a. A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead. b. The impression so made. c. The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user. d. A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it. 2. Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests. 3. A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air. 4. A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage. 5.a. An airtight closure. b. A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with. 6. A small decorative paper sticker. --seal tr.v. sealed, seal·ing, seals. 1. To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard. 2.a. To close with or as if with a seal. b. To close hermetically. c. To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement. d. To apply a waterproof coating to. 3. To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority. 4. To establish or determine irrevocably. 5. Mormon Church. To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever. --phrasal verb. seal off. To close tightly or surround with a barricade or cordon. --seal“a·ble adj.

The American Heritage Dictionary

We are to call no human being our father because One (the Creator) is our Father which is in Heaven. Now consider all the religious doctrines you have heard which attempt to disenfranchise some men from their birthright and heritage in the Almighty. All men are created in Father's image and likeness. And He has stamped His SEAL of authenticity in our very faces. It is time to dispense with the foolish doctrines masquerading as truth coming from demon inspired men!

Revelation 13:11. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

2 Corinthians 11:13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The text in the Odes of Solomon is "confirmed" by the text in 2 Corinthians. Precept must answer precept! Thanks for verifying.

John,
ourfamily1
__________________________________________________________________________________

Some man-made doctrines cannot handle this ................

Romans 8:16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

What the devil said to Eve has nothing to do with the GREAT LOVE of the Father and Son, does it??

Romans 5:18. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21. That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 3:3. For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4. God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

John,
ourfamily1 :wink: :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back