Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you see as being the biggest challange,

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What do you see as being the biggest challenge for your self,or for the church, in the coming days,

espiecially for you Theofilus, maybe you will be kind enough to start the discussion, debate, as you have said,

I would like to challenge you to prove it to us by starting a thread about any subject you choose, either one you've covered before or a new subject,

i accept your challenge, smile. one of the biggest challenges i see here , is if Jason and doc will ever agree on any thing. and smile again johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you see as being the biggest challenge for your self,or for the church, in the coming days,

espiecially for you Theofilus, maybe you will be kind enough to start the discussion, debate, as you have said,

I would like to challenge you to prove it to us by starting a thread about any subject you choose, either one you've covered before or a new subject,

i accept your challenge, smile. one of the biggest challenges i see here , is if Jason and doc will ever agree on any thing. and smile again johnny

I knew you couldn't do it. When asked to provide reliable information to back up your ridiculous theories, you can't, and instead resort to twisting people's words. I wanted to give you another chance, but welcome back to my ignore list.

i done as you challenged requested, why are you now moving the goal posts,

again what do you see as the biggest challenge for your self, or the church, not to big an ask is it, strange your reaction, to a simple question? subject.

again it seems if you dont mind me saying, who seems to lack honesty, and whose claims are false. ive twisted no ones words, also mentioned articals posts that have intrested my self, often they are linked to any number of sources, news reports, or links,

you are still on my welcome list. johnny

Whats the beef?

images

no beef , though some like milk, others meat.
one of the biggest challenges could be for christians to be more open minded,under standing, not have such tunnel vision, closed shop mentality. ?

i have heard none christian say how they struggle with just how judgemental , critical christians are?

and seem to spend so much time misrepresenting people, making them out to be some thing they are not,

character assasination, is all many seem able to do? accussing falsley.ect

i under stand where they are coming from. needs to change.

Whats the beef?

images

I challenged Johnny in his "Financial collapse by March" thread, to provide reliable sources for his theories, instead of sites about lizzard people and chimeras (a site he linked to in that thread claims they exist and are a fulfillment of biblical prophecy. In case you don't know, a chimera is a mythological beast that has a lion's head, a tail ending in the head of a snake and a goat's head sticking out of it's back). I even suggested some sources he could check out, like NASA, WHO, the National Hurricane Center, Encyclopedia Britannica and other's. He can't do it. All his theories are based on these wacko sites. Instead he just posted a thread challenging me. I see no reason to respond to him further or even read his posts. They are full of nonsense and not worth my time.

I'm sure Johnny is sincere and want's to warn us of things that could be coming, but as long as he get's all his information from unreliable sites, people will see him as unreliable and won't believe him. I, as well as others, have tried to point this out to him multiple times, but he refuses to listen. I'm not going to bother with him any more. He's not worth my time.

no this is your ask i was responding to here.

only because you now ask , not my choice, but the postion you put myself in, not that im bothered, i have nothing to prove or justify,

lets take subjects that have took my intrest latley, 200 dead cows the usa, seals being washed up in canada,

animals freezing to death, north vietnam, people dying of cold in india,

the earth ringing like a bell, strange rings over australia, picked up by satelight,

dead fish in the caspain sea, iran , for the example these posts were posted at the todays news forum,

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/ every post is linked to a news artical, scientific site , or other wise,

maybeyour biggest challenge is to get out more. johnny

I challenged Johnny in his "Financial collapse by March" thread, to provide reliable sources for his theories, instead of sites about lizzard people and chimeras (a site he linked to in that thread claims they exist and are a fulfillment of biblical prophecy. In case you don't know, a chimera is a mythological beast that has a lion's head, a tail ending in the head of a snake and a goat's head sticking out of it's back). I even suggested some sources he could check out, like NASA, WHO, the National Hurricane Center, Encyclopedia Britannica and other's. He can't do it. All his theories are based on these wacko sites. Instead he just posted a thread challenging me. I see no reason to respond to him further or even read his posts. They are full of nonsense and not worth my time.

I'm sure Johnny is sincere and want's to warn us of things that could be coming, but as long as he get's all his information from unreliable sites, people will see him as unreliable and won't believe him. I, as well as others, have tried to point this out to him multiple times, but he refuses to listen. I'm not going to bother with him any more. He's not worth my time.

Ok I just read that thread and heres the deal.

David Icke is a fruitcake. Me, you..Johnny and anyone else who is capable of discerning truth will tell you that.

But heres another thing. The guy is incredibly popular in the emerging truth movement which examines government corruption and conspiracies. If you watch one of his presentations he will give out a bunch of documented 100% reliable information on one world government issues. At the end he will tag on his bit about reptilians. It's a shame he discredits himself like that.

Ickes website popularity has meant that HIS FORUMS SECTION generates HUGE traffic within the conspiracy circles. Johnny happens to be a member of the forums NOT ONE OF ICKES DISCIPLES. He has stated that to you and others quite clearly.

What you are doing is setting up a blatant strawman argument and burning Johnny (our brother in Christ) down with Ickes reptilian nonsense which Johnny's not interested in.

The Lord has led Johnny to that forum (probably the most popular forum involving conspiracy's in the UK) and Johnny is bringing them Christianity. Do you know how valuable that is? He is presenting Jesus to people who know that there is something horribly wrong with this world and who are maybe half way into their research but havn't got to the truth yet. He is a soldier for Christ evangelizing the Gospels in absolutely the best possible place that you can, in amongst AWAKENING people. I know for a fact he's doing a better job for Jesus than most.

Now, what Johnny is also doing is bringing info back the other way from Europes premiere conspiracy forums that can be helpful to us Christians and maybe give us insights as to POSSIBLE prophetic events happening in the real world. Notice he doesnt go on about reptilians? Thats coz he's not interested in that side of things. He takes things that may be interesting regarding end times and posts it here. If your interested fine, if your not you needn't post.

So please, next time you think about railing a Brother in Christ by charging him guilty by association.....dont bother. Thats my challenge to you.

Doc.

(P.S. I notice when someone does bring forward information from reliable sources regarding world conspiracies, no one has an opinion....see my sig.....but the mere mention of Icke and its like flies to......)

another big challenge that has already been discussed on this forum at length, is that shadow goverments exsist,

ruling elite, preist hood, like in egypt who leave the goverments to run things on a day to day basis, but have alot of influence and power, who serve lucifer, satan,

and have the church in their sights, as well as other agenda,s that can. could affect us all.

Ok I just read that thread and heres the deal.

David Icke is a fruitcake. Me, you..Johnny and anyone else who is capable of discerning truth will tell you that.

But heres another thing. The guy is incredibly popular in the emerging truth movement which examines government corruption and conspiracies. If you watch one of his presentations he will give out a bunch of documented 100% reliable information on one world government issues. At the end he will tag on his bit about reptilians. It's a shame he discredits himself like that.

Ickes website popularity has meant that HIS FORUMS SECTION generates HUGE traffic within the conspiracy circles. Johnny happens to be a member of the forums NOT ONE OF ICKES DISCIPLES. He has stated that to you and others quite clearly.

What you are doing is setting up a blatant strawman argument and burning Johnny (our brother in Christ) down with Ickes reptilian nonsense which Johnny's not interested in.

The Lord has led Johnny to that forum (probably the most popular forum involving conspiracy's in the UK) and Johnny is bringing them Christianity. Do you know how valuable that is? He is presenting Jesus to people who know that there is something horribly wrong with this world and who are maybe half way into their research but havn't got to the truth yet. He is a soldier for Christ evangelizing the Gospels in absolutely the best possible place that you can, in amongst AWAKENING people. I know for a fact he's doing a better job for Jesus than most.

Now, what Johnny is also doing is bringing info back the other way from Europes premiere conspiracy forums that can be helpful to us Christians and maybe give us insights as to POSSIBLE prophetic events happening in the real world. Notice he doesnt go on about reptilians? Thats coz he's not interested in that side of things. He takes things that may be interesting regarding end times and posts it here. If your interested fine, if your not you needn't post.

So please, next time you think about railing a Brother in Christ by charging him guilty by association.....dont bother. Thats my challenge to you.

Doc.

(P.S. I notice when someone does bring forward information from reliable sources regarding world conspiracies, no one has an opinion....see my sig.....but the mere mention of Icke and its like flies to......)

you never cease to amaze me
:thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back