Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What does God need our love for?

What does God need our love for?

• For him

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • For something else (Please explain)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Many years ago I thought that way and I ended up in hospital, it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

How does the Word of God being first place in your life relate to going to the Hospital. Help with the logic here.

You bright it up so I'm assuming you wanted to tell us what happened, not only that but I'm genuinely interested in what happened, I mean the details. But maybe you just wanted to tell us just what you did and no more so, I won't push it further. Can't comment, not knowing the details, except to say, I know that can happen, but I can't place blame anywhere, with what little I know.

Hope it was a short stay with no lasting affects.

You bright it up so I'm assuming you wanted to tell us what happened, not only that but I'm genuinely interested in what happened, I mean the details. But maybe you just wanted to tell us just what you did and no more so, I won't push it further. Can't comment, not knowing the details, except to say, I know that can happen, but I can't place blame anywhere, with what little I know.

Hope it was a short stay with no lasting affects.
Yeah it did, still does.

It doesn't, I landed in hospital because I thought his spirit and his book was talking to me personally.

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(Jas 3:17)

How is talking to God, or God talking to you correlate to going to the Hospital and how does that make it a good thing for you?

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(Jas 3:17)

How is talking to God, or God talking to you correlate to going to the Hospital and how does that make it a good thing for you?
I said it was the best thing that happened to me not good thing. Thinking that it was good that the spirit and the bible was talking to me is what landed me in hospital.

I'm sitting here thinking....I wonder if this thing that happened to HBE, is sorta the main reason He/She is hanging out here? Root cause.

It's clear there is some anger there and I'm also thinking, whatever happened, you may be justified in your anger, but maybe the blame tends towards man, not God?

Either way, can't force you to talk about it, I can only try a little. :)

I said it was the best thing that happened to me not good thing. Thinking that it was good that the spirit and the bible was talking to me is what landed me in hospital.

The Lord has asked me to go many places and talk to people. So who did you have to speak to in the Hospital.

I'm sitting here thinking....I wonder if this thing that happened to HBE, is sorta the main reason He/She is hanging out here? Root cause.

It's clear there is some anger there and I'm also thinking, whatever happened, you may be justified in your anger, but maybe the blame tends towards man, not God?

Either way, can't force you to talk about it, I can only try a little. :)
Anger is a warning faculty that warns you when someone or something is not learning.

I think you mean resentment.

Anger is an absolutely necessary emotion in this world that does what you say and so much more.

Not to mention a good emotion if we keep it in check.

I think you mean resentment.

That line is sometimes thin but, if you please, we can go with that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back