Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What fanatsies are OK for Masturbation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Julia

Masturbation is often seen as sinful because the fantasies, if acted out in real life, will be sinful.

So what are the the non-sinful fantasies that are hapful for the cause. One fellow i know used to fantasise having intimate conversations with women, or seeing them on the beach - but never never actually havin sex with them. Does anyone has a problem with this?

Masturbation is often seen as sinful because the fantasies, if acted out in real life, will be sinful.

So what are the the non-sinful fantasies that are hapful for the cause. One fellow i know used to fantasise having intimate conversations with women, or seeing them on the beach - but never never actually havin sex with them. Does anyone has a problem with this?

Matthew 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I believe this applies to sexual thoughts about a person as well.

Matthew 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

:thumbsup

Paul says not even a hint of sexual immorality. Not even a hint!

Even if you can masturbate without a lustful thought, think that why do you have the urge to masturbate? There are probably other lustful thoughts going on during your week. So perhaps even if you can masturbate without lustful thoughts, think "what has brought me to this point?"

Anyway, I think thiis is more appropriately discussed in the Men's and Women's locker rooms. Request to jon the relevant groups for access.

And in addition to these comments by Nick and myself:

1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

What do you mean 'sexual thoughts about a person' apart from actually havin sex with them? The OP specifically excluded that from the fantasy.

Are the example in the OP 'lusful thoughts' ? They are not(!) about havin sex with anyone.
Lustful thoughts are more than just wanting or having sex with someone. These lustful thoughts are sinful in themselves.

I am locking this thread. Further discussion of masturbation can be had in the locker rooms.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back