Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What gun do you like?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

John

I am ordering one of these:

Zoraki914.JPG

What color do you like?

I like the matte black matte chrome!

I like the grey titanium. What model and caliber are they? Looks likt a single and double action because of the exposed hammer.

GojuBrian said:
I like the grey titanium. What model and caliber are they? Looks likt a single and double action because of the exposed hammer.

Zoraki 914. They fire 9mm blanks. They are semi/full auto. They are the only "hand guns" We Canadians can carry..for animal defense only (which is relevant to my next job)

They ONLY fire blanks? How is that good for an animal that is not scared by noise? :crazy

Lewis W said:
John how big a caliber hand gun can you all have in Canada ?

We as Canadians can get that handgun. when i said "Love it! But unable to get it/carry it in Canada." i meant myself. Sorry i should have clarified.

Matte Chrome or Satin Platting.

But we all know that the AA-12 Automatic Shotgun powns all! :lol

(my beloved AA-12 :biggrin)

John said:
GojuBrian said:
They ONLY fire blanks? How is that good for an animal that is not scared by noise? :crazy

Its Canada......

Canadian critters are jumpy? :biggrin

Seriously though, if you look at the studies you will find that bear spray is more effective than a handgun. :salute

Nick said:

When are you going to get that Nick? :)

GojuBrian said:
Nick said:

When are you going to get that Nick? :)
I plan to come to the US in the next few years. Might as well give it a go then. :)

It's a fully automatic weapon. The laws are very strict against fully automatic weapons. We can only get them through a class III license and it's very expensive. Some people have them though. :)

I like my regular ol pump shotgun.

the javilen isnt a gun that's a missile system. if you want one, join either one of these, "Uncle Sam's Misguided Children or Aint Ready to be a Marine Yet"

my wife's cousin Tim has a type III license, and he has given up some civil rights to get it. atf only needs to knock and they can inspect without a warrant.

jasoncran said:
the javilen isnt a gun that's a missile system. if you want one, join either one of these, "Uncle Sam's Misguided Children or Aint Ready to be a Marine Yet"

my wife's cousin Tim has a type III license, and he has given up some civil rights to get it. atf only needs to knock and they can inspect without a warrant.

Exactly right Jason. Same thing goes for getting your federal firearms license.

Some media would have everyone believe we all have fully automatic machine guns,grenades, and rpg's over here. :screwloose

Back