Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What if the Gospel was a Hoax?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don't think its a scam. Jesus didn't write about himself, others wrote about him.

Multiple sources and witness accounts.

And the ultimate is why on earth would Jesus willingly suffer for something he didnt truely believe 100% was truth when he could have easy walked away and lived a normal life he was given many opportunities, why would Paul eating well living a good life in a position of Authority humble himself and willingly put himself in chains and recieve beatings if it was or even maybe could have been a lie. He could have continued living a good life yet he willingly suffered for what he claimed he seen.

Why would the disciples willingly suffer for a scam. When after Jesus died they could have just moved on with there life. It was only the claim of his ressurection and what they seen did they believe and willingly suffered for it and took it to there graves. I don't think as eye witnesses they would do that for a lie or some sort of joke or hoax.

It's not like 1 individual wrote the gospel, it's multiple eye witness and second witness accounts that add up.

Last edited:
If the 4 main books in the gospel all said the exact same thing you could question they just copies, but they different accounts.

The rooster crowed twice and in the other account it crowed three times. Not a contradiction. Confirmed they not copies. One eye witness heard a rooster crow 2 times and another eye witness hear it crow 3 times. Different eye witness accounts. You seen 5 dolphins in the water I seen 4 dolphins and someone wrote down me in there account another wrote down your account. One says there were 4 dolphins another says there were 5 dolphins. Not a contradiction just different eye witness accounts.

Last edited:
Back