Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Is A Conspiracy Theory??

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If the establishment proved itself trustworthy instead of playing games, I would have believed man landed on the moon.

I trust in God and God alone.

I would trust in man but unfortunately man has not proven itself trustworthy. Especially establishments, they are suppose to set an example, they are the authority.

Last edited:
If the establishment proved itself trustworthy instead of playing games, I would have believed man landed on the moon.

I would trust in man but unfortunately man has not proven itself trustworthy. Especially establishments, they are suppose to set an example, they are the authority.

The things sucks about them is they like to tell the truth 5% and lie 95% to confuse us on the real truth. The real truth is out there, but you have to mine for it. They are prolly even the ones who made all the buildings on the moon , aliens on the moon videos and all that stuff...when they didn't even go at all. They have us so divided as a people that they must laugh their violation of ToS 2.3 about it. Putting out the truth and lies is...sowing weeds among the tares.

Last edited by a moderator:
The things sucks about them is they like to tell the truth 5% and lie 95% to confuse us on the real truth. The real truth is out there, but you have to mine for it. They are prolly even the ones who made all the buildings on the moon , aliens on the moon videos and all that stuff...when they didn't even go at all. They have us so divided as a people that they must laugh their asses off about it. Putting out the truth and lies is...sowing weeds among the tares.

Just like Sadam had WOMD.

Last edited:
Smith-Mundt act of 1948 was made law to prevent government propaganda against US citizens
Smith-Mundt modernization act 2012 actually sanctions government lies/propaganda .. Political ''Al Taqiyya'' against US citizens
H. R. 5736: Congress actually made this law. It allows news channels like CNN, FOX, MSNBC & BBC TO TELL LIES!

This 2013 activated bill is now law & what it actually is something so outrageous it’s an insult & an affront to every decent human being on the planet. The day anyone can tell one justifiable reason why a bill has to be passed in order to make it legal for news channels like the CNN, FOX, MSNBC & the BBC TO TELL LIES….. In my opinion every single person involved in the drawing up & ratification of this monstrosity should be jailed for life.

Haha, yes it is possible to look at real problems with how that was reported and conclude it was all faked. I think there's enough that's legit to tell us we did get there; stuff left behind that we can still locate is a clincher.

Just like Sadam had WOMD.

In a couple senses, he did. He was smart enough not to waste resources on nukes that could never be used anyway, and chemical weapons may have all been old and defunct we can't be sure; but if you have an RPG coming at you that's as WMD as it gets.

When we found his caches of those and smaller arms, we abandoned them, and then sent home the 3rd (4th?) largest army in the world, WITH their weapons. They had to know those soldiers would take over these weapons stores; that is who became Isis.

Smith-Mundt act of 1948 was made law to prevent government propaganda against US citizens
Smith-Mundt modernization act 2012 actually sanctions government lies/propaganda .. Political ''Al Taqiyya'' against US citizens
H. R. 5736: Congress actually made this law. It allows news channels like CNN, FOX, MSNBC & BBC TO TELL LIES!

This 2013 activated bill is now law & what it actually is something so outrageous it’s an insult & an affront to every decent human being on the planet. The day anyone can tell one justifiable reason why a bill has to be passed in order to make it legal for news channels like the CNN, FOX, MSNBC & the BBC TO TELL LIES….. In my opinion every single person involved in the drawing up & ratification of this monstrosity should be jailed for life.

Or at least rescind the law?

Haha, yes it is possible to look at real problems with how that was reported and conclude it was all faked. I think there's enough that's legit to tell us we did get there; stuff left behind that we can still locate is a clincher.

I have no idea. I have never looked into it. I should for fun. First is the shoe print has to match the same print on the moon dust. Lol.

"If the glove does not fit, you must acquit"

Haha

I watched the take off from the moon, I think they left the camera man behind. Lol.

I know man has sent things into space because you can see satelites orbit the earth, the evidence is clear.

Last edited:
The way it's been explained to me is that each mod or admin goes by how each of them feel. So they could be and are different at times. The only way to discuss things like that freely is to be part of the actual club.
"The way it has been explained to me..." Interestingly vague, deep throatish and misinformed.
The things sucks about them is they like to tell the truth 5% and lie 95% to confuse us on the real truth.
And there is the crux of the matter for me. Almost always, conspiracy theories lean on a collusion of people who cover up, deceive and lie in order to prevent vital information that could help people. And the people who promote conspiracy theories often cross the line in to defamation of character. Rumors, vague innuendos, and flamethrowing all in one show. Paranoy

Edward, I'll be editing a thread a few up from mine where you used language that does not have a place here on CFnet. I have a few things to do before a get to UT, so I'll give you a running start.

Before I get to it, I have some deleting of posts where they strung out full verse ancourse so the need to be deleted. I'm sure it was NEVER your ultimate goal to roll some of them out.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back