Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is God made of?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

To imply what God is made of implies he was created. God is not flesh and blood that we can see, but is Spirit that has no beginning nor no end. God is a Spirit and wants us to worship or another word for worship is to humble ourselves before him in spirit and truth. God is not flesh and blood that we can see and touch with our physical senses for he has no form but the Spirit that is God can take on many forms for us to hear him speak to us. Gods’ spirit spoke to many prophets throughout the Bible through pillars of clouds a burning bush, a donkey or spoke with visions through dreams to reveal his will for encouragement and instruction. Gods' spirit was and still is alive and moves through the hearts of his who are called by his name and have answered his call to salvation through Jesus.

Does God have attributes? It's hard to understand what spirit means - it is too abstract.

You are looking for something in the natural as proof evidence, but God is not in the natural as he is in the supernatural of those things we can not see, but do recognize the evidence that God does exist as he proves himself to us by his words when we apply them to our own lives through faith and trust to believe what he has already said is true.

Spirit is like wind in a sense as you can not see wind as it has no physical form, but you can see the evidence of it by seeing the physical realm of it blowing through the trees or the rustling of the leaves on the ground.

Gods attributes are all through his word as his character is described in all his promises as his promises not only bring blessings and favor to those who have answered his call to salvation, but also cursing to those who reject his calling.

We call that Spirit (God) he, but God has no gender as he is not in the natural.

That is a good question! But God isn't made.

I used to think God has legs and arms and shoulders and nose and tommy and teeth and intestines and nails and iris and patella and skeleton and red blood cells and white blood cells and etc as we have. He does not look like that. No: He is not like us - He is completely different. He is a Spirit (and a unique one). So let's make heaven first. When we get there...

For me it is easy to understand that God is in everything: as said, He is alpha and omega. When you watch in mirrror you see part of God, you smell flowers, you smell God, you go swimming, you feel God.

Quite simple actually.

But has God solid human like body? Well I think He could if he would need to, but why to bother as He already is all there is.

For me it is easy to understand that God is in everything: as said, He is alpha and omega. When you watch in mirrror you see part of God, you smell flowers, you smell God, you go swimming, you feel God.

Quite simple actually.

But has God solid human like body? Well I think He could if he would need to, but why to bother as He already is all there is.
without getting into the trinity.

he took on human form when he came to die for our sins

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back