Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What IS Happening with "the world?"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Was EVIL in the Garden? Yes, created by God and placed there as "the knowledge of" in the infamous fruit.

Was DECEPTION in the Garden? Of course. The tempter and tempation was assuredly in the Garden.

Yet God calls all of this, even VERY GOOD. How can this be so? In many many ways. I remember the first time I heard a detailed account about the creation of man, and I heard that Adam was created from DUST, my initial reaction was as a question. DUST?

Adam was Gods son. Luke 3:38. As a point of reasoning, would any believer think that God made His son, Adam, to remain in the DUST forever and ever? Even if that dust was vivified? I'd have to say no. That was never the Divine Intentions, nor are we ourselves heading back to that eternal habitation, in GLORIFIED dust. Adam was made in the image of God, but not as his final state. Only as an image. A CLAY FIGURE if you please. A pot that was always meant to be broken.

Paul describes in 1 Cor. 15, an exceptionally detailed account of the construct of not only Adam, but every natural man and woman, by extension.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

WHO is The Resurrection?

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

WAS The Resurrection sown in the Garden? Yes!

How do we know this?

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Do you see THE SEED, HIS RESURRECTION?

The precursors to physical composition of the Body of Jesus Himself was sown in the Garden. His Body sprang forth from the woman, essentially from the INNER MAN of Adam. The mother of temporal clay pots.

Part of the wonder involved with looking at creation, is that GOD HIMSELF took and continues to take part in it.

The reason I started with Divine Sovereignty was to look at the end game of "end time." We are told, right there in 1 Cor. 15, what the end game IS:

God Himself has AN ORDER. This ORDER is fixed. This "order" can not be changed. It is HIS WAY. Let's look at what I might term, the essential pattern of His Work and Working:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

I have seen many try to handle this matter of first the natural, THEN the spiritual.

Jesus Himself, God in the flesh, came FIRST in the Natural Order into creation. His Coming however was always carried in 'the seed' of NATURAL Israel, in the expressed form of LIVING WORD, the WORDS OF GOD, which were conveyed only through them and their lineage. God did NOT come from any other natural body or through any other natural body of peoples. God specifically "called out" the natural men of Israel from the world, in order to bring forth JESUS, God Himself in a FLESH NATURAL BODY. The natural portion of God in Christ was in fact in the garden, in the form of Adam and Eve. Carried though the 'called out' natural lineage of Israel, specifically through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. All, yes ALL of their matters are showings of HOW GOD WORKS.

I like to use 1 Cor. 15 because it shows both the first order and the second order. The "ways of the world and it's present ILLS, and the coming promise, The Resurrection, which is the FINAL GOAL of the natural creation to the SPIRITUAL.

End time is when the natural order STOPS for everyone and every THING in natural creation, because God Has Fulfilled His Purposes with same.

In 1 Cor. 15 we can clearly see all that the NATURAL WORLD in the NATURAL ORDER suffers from and suffers under. I'm going to bold and highlight the "now" and "then" the "first" and "last" the "natural" and the "spiritual" positions. This is the "foundational work."

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

I'm going to stop right here and make a NOTE. I do not believe the SECOND FLESH MAN, Jesus, was corrupt, corruptible, weak, or dishonorable. It is with the PICTURE OF HIS BIRTH that we see the difference between HIM and all others, with God Himself as THE FATHER portion of His Flesh Birth, not another FLESH MAN progenitor, but God Himself as His Father Progenitor. In this way I have to DIFFERENTIATE Jesus from all other "natural" men. Was He a MAN like you and I? Of course, in a NATURAL MAN FLESH BODY, however with ONE MAJOR MAJOR exception.

There was NO SIN in Him, nor was He, Internally SUBJECT TO the internal workings of the TEMPTER.

In this way He Was Different than any other man, because He Was/Is/Continues to be THE LORD, God Himself.

Yet He Himself partook with us of flesh and blood, untainted with SIN, A Perfect Lamb, A Perfect Sacrifice of God Himself, with us. In this way God Himself LAID DOWN HIS OWN NATURAL PERFECT LIFE and TOOK IT back up in and AS THE RESURRECTION and THE LIFE, as an example of what is to come for ALL, when The Final Body of THE RESURRECTION is compiled.

The whole world is corrupt and never stops inventing new ways of being evil.

And we, as Christians get caught up in some of these things as well.

So to stem the tide of our destruction lets be different.
Let's do random acts of kindness and generosity to those unsuspecting and undeserving. I attend a rather large church. Often the members don't know me or about me except by rumors. But if and when any need the services of an electrician I provide services free of charge but they do have to pay for materials. (Unless its a business of theirs and even those businesses don't pay full price).

It shocks many of them. They say that things don't work the way that I conduct myself. I usually reply "They do in my world... Want to join?". Then they go off about how I'm going to be taken advantage of... And I tell them that it's between them and God...not my concern. I'm simply God's slave and do as I'm told.

Usually this has an effect. People behave when led in a positive manner. When brow beat they revolt and look for loopholes.

It's the only way to stem the horrible tide heading our way that I know of.

It's the only way to stem the horrible tide heading our way that I know of.

The "horrible tide" is meant to transpire. Not only to transpire, but to get progressively worse, into the finale of the "end time."

This is Gods Promise, contained in His Law(s.):

Romans 7:
13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

How does this transpire? Again, Jesus tells us exactly what happens, where the Word is sown:

Mark 4:15
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

We should now well enough by now, that we all have sin, and have sinned. This is the most elemental principle of the Gospel. What we all tend to blatantly deny, and where we are ALL led into deception, is right here:

1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

IF we believe that what Jesus said IS TRUE, in Mark 4:15, then we should also see, that in our own sin, we have the internal infection of the tempter, who has and will continue to enter hearts, to deceive, and to sin, therein, within.

The Law empowers this working and it is meant to empower this working:

1 Corinthians 15:
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

God Himself has made, in essence, an entire nation/kingdom of evil actors, unseen. The Law is not only meant to expose them, but to empower them to resist Gods Laws. In this GOD IS SHOWING HIS DIVINE SOVEREIGNTY over ALL, in the construction of this present wicked wicked world.

Let's allow scriptures to show us more, on the end time scale. The essence of "end time" is to bring an end to Satan, the devil and his messengers. Yes, they are sinners too. 1 John 3:8. We also know, specifically, that the law is for lawless disobedient sinners, as it is AGAINST such. 1 Tim. 1:9

Therefore, if you do the scriptural math here, the Law empowers the DEVIL and does so unto the provocation to SIN, to the point where sin becomes utterly sinful.

If any reader is seeing, as the Prophets saw upon themselves, OH WOE IS ME! Welcome to Divine Insights!

For those who see, scriptures will trot out the matters of "the rich man," for open viewing.

Who is the "rich man" but the owner, the controller of all unbelievers, who has blinded them in their minds?

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

We know, for no uncertain fact, that Jesus came to release the CAPTIVES.

The CAPTIVES OF WHO???

http://legacy.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+26:18&version=KJV

Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

IS Satan, the devil, a "rich man" in this sense? Of course he is. Satan is the owner of the "whole world" of the wicked.

His invisible world, with inhabitants, unseen, is "transposed" over the world of the flesh, and those who are controlled by the flesh.

The Prophets of the Old Testament, looked behind the curtains of the flesh, were allowed to look, by God, to SEE these inhabitants and the problems that they cause. Their language, the language of the Prophets, is filled with ALLEGORIES precisely because they were dealing with unseen entities, that are being conveyed in the language of ALLEGORY and SIMILITUDEs:

In the language of allegory, the king of Tyrus is the KING OF STONE, THE KING OF THE HARD HEART.

Yes, this "man of sin" was in the Garden of EDEN.

Let's take a look at his RICHES, shall we?

Ezekiel 28
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Satan, the devil, the great dragon has wicked merchandise. That merchandise is captivity of all slaves of flesh of the earth, it is the merchandise of murder, lies, deception, resistance, disobedience, lawlessness. Every sin that transpires on this world is LINKED to this "rich man" in the anti-spiritual, anti-Christ realm.

The world of flesh, and this RULER, this "rich man" in the adverse senses of the Word, is the owner of all dust bodies.

Ezekiel 27:33
When thy wares went forth out of the seas, thou filledst many people; thou didst enrich the kings of the earth with the multitude of thy riches and of thy merchandise.

Yes, Satan, the devil, does have some wicked wicked things to sell the flesh of every person.

Here is what Jesus had to say about the "rich man."

Matthew 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Do you see through Jesus' Eyes yet?

And we wonder why this world has troubles?

Please, spare me. These things were set to type, to scriptures, long before any of us showed up for observations, and participation.

We are in fact, very near, to the end of the age. But it is going to be A FLAMING FINALE on the adverse side of the ledgers of God. And these things, can be shown in the scriptures, as to Satan's workings in the world, directly correlated to be seen in the world of flesh men.

So, hang on to your scriptural hats. It may be a bumpy ride.

Will the real Pharaoh, please stand up?

Who is Pharoah in the scriptures? Is he a man of flesh? No.

Ezekiel 29:3
Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Is this Pharaoh a rich man? I might certainly say so, in the adverse sense of enslavement of the masses in the flesh.

If you haven't seen yet, that Pharaoh in the scriptures is Satan, the old serpent, the devil, Ezekiel has clued us into the matters.

It is not some mere accident of the scriptures that ALL the fathers of faith WENT DOWN INTO EGYPT. They went so down in the external senses, but these showings are written for us, to understand THE GREAT DRAGON, the REAL Pharaoh, the RICH MAN who is the owner the captor of all spiritually dead in sin, slaves.

Was it God that hardened Pharaoh? Yes.

Romans 9:
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

How is Pharaoh raised up? How is Pharaoh empowered? By the RESISTANCE that Pharaoh, the great dragon, has to GOD'S LAW.

The first "power" came to the tempter, in the garden, the power resistance and disobedience and sin, via the first law of God, "do not eat."

It is God who has made it so! Do we see many things then in Egypt and with Pharaoh of the O.T? Of course. But none of those things that we see therein are surface matters as they concern the workings and activity of the REAL PHARAOH, which is the Great Dragon, Satan.

We can even trail the steps of the old serpent, and find this serpent, become A GREAT DRAGON by the finale of the scriptures. We still, to this very day, and throughout our entire history, have been constantly bombarded by Gods Truth in the matters of the rich man, the great dragon, Pharaoh, from the beginning. We can find the entire nation of Israel was purposefully LED INTO Egypt, and placed under the hand of Pharaoh, where Israel grew as a nation, prior to being called out.

When we see the whole world, sold under sin, which is of the devil, and we read of Pharaoh in the O.T. we might see those external flesh matters significantly, differently, because they all speak to matters beneath and hidden in the FLESH, wherein the Great Dragon and "his family" actually hides and resides. These matters are REVEALED by His Words.

Is a man, the house of the wicked spirits?

Luke 11:24
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

The world is insanely corrupted. It is way past the point of reversable. Its irriversable.
Fortunately, I am quite confident that Paul is not so pessimistic:

the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. 23And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body [Romans 8:20-23, NASB]

Yes, Paul focuses on the redemption of the believer's body at the end, but, before this he clearly declares that a new version of all of creation is in the process of being born, one free from corruption. Despite common belief the contrary, the overall Biblical picture is quite clear: God is in the process of redeeming and healing His creation - it will not be ultimately destroyed.

Really, not even God can reverse it? If He can't reverse it He will make it new. I can't wait for that day.
Your hope will be fulfilled, if Paul and other authors of Scripture are right. In fact, the process has already begun - at the Cross, the process of reversing the curse of sin and death that looms over all creation was initiated.

Your hope will be fulfilled, if Paul and other authors of Scripture are right. In fact, the process has already begun - at the Cross, the process of reversing the curse of sin and death that looms over all creation was initiated.

There is a theory the Lord will return and reign on this earth, but i doubt it very much. This heaven and earth will not be healed. Its a spiritual new earth and the kingdom is spiritual. I doubt Jesus is ever going to come back to this hole to reign.

Last edited:
There is a theory the Lord will return and reign on this earth, but i doubt it very much. This heaven and earth will not be healed. Its a spiritual new earth and the kingdom is spiritual. I doubt Jesus is ever going to come back to this hole to reign.
I politely suggest this notion that the new earth and kingdom will be "spiritual" is not only not found in the scriptures, it is otherwise quite clear that the "physical" earth will be restored, redeemed, and healed. And it is likewise quite clear that Jesus will return. Obviously, you may have doubts about the authority of the scriptures. Fair enough, but in terms of what the scriptures actually assert there is little doubt - God will redeem and restore His creation.

There isn't much of a better way to observe the 'end time' matters but by looking at the world.
I have long observed the courses of the world, as being almost directly opposite of the Ways of God in Christ. God has, for example, inserted His Laws into the world. THEN what happens? The world erupts in lawlessness, according to the Principles of Gods Laws.
2 Tim 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Tim 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Jas 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

Jesus never left this "hell hole."

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

There are many sights to be had in the world on the ill or evil side of the ledgers. Always has been this way in the world, from the beginning.

We also know that the Word, is in fact, Living and Active, or quick and powerful, if you prefer. Hebrews 4:12. Even "dividing." Revealing, openly, the thoughts and intentions of the hearts.

If we are observing our scriptural notations for matters on the adverse sides of the ledgers, these all in fact stem from the internal problems of mankind with sin. And sin is of the devil, who has sinned from the beginning IN the flesh of mankind. 1 John 3:8.

The signs therefore of the flesh sin activity, do in fact point back, or into the invisible internal provocateur of sin in the flesh, that being Satan, the devil.

There are many ways that greater truths of God in Christ, on the "adverse side" of the ledgers, are shown, and can be known, perceived, as being demonstrations of a much much deeper problem, the problem of mankind, our adversary, the devil. Yes, God does arouse and provoke this internal adversary in the flesh of all. How might we perceive this activity? I laid out the scriptures of the rich man earlier in this thread, linking same to the adversary, unseen. Now let's look, briefly, at the fleshly activity of the world, and perceive that it points to the real activity that is transpiring "in the flesh," but will point to the invisible adversary, within the flesh.

The first pointer is to the rise of what I might term, the "invisible rich man." Today, we have multinational corporations. A virtual non-existent "rich man." A "rich man" that can not be seen, but has been concocted by the twisting of laws, to make this invisible man, a real entity. A real invisible personage. I see that as a harbinger of Satanic activity. These nameless faceless "entities" who are very rich, powerful, very manipulatively evil in many cases of observation, are a picture of the invisible lawless one, trotted out for view in the flesh world. Few might see it that way, but this is how I see that matter through the eyes of spiritual allegory.

If you don't see this invisible rich man rising to control the whole world, what can I say? It's a reality in the flesh, and it is also an allegory of the activity of God, raising His Standard, and the powers of the adversary being empowered to resist.

Yes, we do have an invisible rich man who is in fact running the world of flesh. There is a deeper message there.

The scriptural lessons of the adverse rich man have always been in the world of humanity. Power mongers at the top, ruling and reigning over the poor, has always been a "spiritual message" of the bondage of the flesh, of the working of sin over the poor, the blind, the lame, the weak, the halt.

But in recent years this scriptural meme has taken on a much darker tone, as the invisible rich man begins to spread his flesh net across the globe, not as any particular man, but the collective of the invisible powers, the nameless faceless corporations. Even in my own business life, I would not dare take on the monetary world of "invisible rich men" without having my own "invisible rich man" as various corporations in my own enterprises. So I am also shown this reality, even in my own business life. I must put up an "invisible corporate lackey" to insulate myself from the ill wills of the other "invisible corporate lackeys" who are in fact extreme monetary predators, by their nature.

This is in fact a spiritual message, being conveyed.

Jesus never left this "hell hole."

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I think he connects through spirit. His spirit from heaven and your spirit on earth. Thats why if you talk to God people think your going insane and are deluded talking to yourself. Lol. He is not here or of this place.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back