Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the cure for double chins?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
proform-350-treadmill.jpg

Low carb, high protein and exercize.

And don't eat anything after six p.m.

:naughty

You guys are so funny! :toofunny

Here are a few more remedies:

Licking lots of ice cream!

or

tongue sit ups!

or

if all else fails....

turtle neck sweaters!

Vic C. said:
Hey La-aaa-aaaaa-dy, where have you been? :biglaugh :biglol
I've been hybernating at home, licking lots of ice cream, doing lots of tongue sit ups, and wearing turtle neck sweaters. JK :biggrin

Really, I've been around, just not on the internet very much. Cleaning up around here. Studying lots and just living. How bout you?

And Mr, Slayer.... I must make note.... Far too many of us middle aged people need to take care not to get those there double chins, ya know. I've seen your picture, you are still a young spring chicken. :chicken ;)

But then, there are those who are still young and get them automatically without even being overweight! So, I really think that a double chin is no big deal, really. That is, unless it is a medical ailment that needs tending to.

No offense intended to anyone who actually has a double chin. I know someone who is in their early 50's, in great shape, but is starting to show a double chin, It's hereditary, sooo... I would think it's no laughing matter to them.

What's to get rid of when the body just keeps on changing as we get older ? There are so many things going on.... We all can't stay young and perty forever while on this earth, ya know? Decay is a part of being in the material world. Sooo.... we may as well get use to it. As the flower blooms so it must start to fade. :lol

lovely said:
Hi Relic,

It is good to see you. The Lord bless you.

Hey lovely, Thanks for the greet... good to see you all too! :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back