Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Probably raw fish (sushi) It was good and i liked it. Oh I ate a bug one time when we were camping and talking about survival. More showing off than anything i think.

Probably raw fish (sushi) It was good and i liked it. Oh I ate a bug one time when we were camping and talking about survival. More showing off than anything i think.
What did it taste like?I had a Science teacher in 7th grade.He would put live spiders in his mouth and eat them.An interesting person he was :)

What did it taste like?I had a Science teacher in 7th grade.He would put live spiders in his mouth and eat them.An interesting person he was :)

It was bitter...and nasty. I don't even remember what kind of bug it was. Up in the mountains.

What is the weirdest think i have ever eaten?

snails.. :wave

tob

Snails eh? Me and my BIL was visiting the next door neighbor once, and he jokingly asked her if he could eat a snail out of her fish tank. She jokingly said sure but don't waste it by biting it to death and spitting it out or you pay for it. He ate it and she almost barfed all over the place, it was pretty funny.

snow with dr pepper on it
That sounds good, not weird. Up in the mountains I used to make snow cones by putting powdered kool aid in snow.

Weirdest thing for me? Probably raw sea urchin picked right off the rocks in the ocean. Seaweed too. Don't know which was more weird. But neither tasted bad. Just weird. I used to do that when I was teaching SCUBA diving and had students that were grossed out by the kelp touching them.

this is weird to most people : (good from Yhwh, for Yeshua and believers everywhere) >
My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work that He has appointed me to do.

That sounds good, not weird. Up in the mountains I used to make snow cones by putting powdered kool aid in snow.

Weirdest thing for me? Probably raw sea urchin picked right off the rocks in the ocean. Seaweed too. Don't know which was more weird. But neither tasted bad. Just weird. I used to do that when I was teaching SCUBA diving and had students that were grossed out by the kelp touching them.
I hope the snow was not a yellow color.. :biggrin2

Went to a fancy restaurant once and had emu. Strange eating something that is on your national coat of arms. Must admit though it was very nice.

Back