Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Is Truth?The Great Historical Question Answered.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

bhakthi

“I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.†This way, people take oath in a court of law in the united states.People in other countries hold religious texts in their hands and swear that they will tell only the truth.
But there came a time when, the question itself as to WHAT IS TRUTH ?came up during the trial. This was in the court. where Jesus of Nazareth was tried. “For this reason I was born, and came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the
truth, hears my voice. â€ÂJohn; 18:37.When the Roman judge Pilate heard,these words of Jesus, he asked him back. â€ÂWhat is truth? â€ÂDuring his life time Jesus taught about the truth. that sets mankind free,the truth that leads them to eternal life. Once, He told the Jews, who believed in him “ If you continue in my word you are truly my deciples .and you will know the truth and the truth will make you free.â€ÂJohn;8:31,32. then
Jesus said; â€ÂI am the way ,the truth and the life. No one comes to the father ,but by me.John;14:6. Jesus is the only person, ever said that “I am the truth.â€ÂJesus came down to the earth, with a testimony from heaven .He came to witness to the Truth. He came with a testimony from God. He spoke the truths of God, to the world. And the Bible says
“he who receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true.â€ÂJohn;3:33. The Bible makes it clear that, whoever is on the side of truth listens to Jesus because He, is the truth, and they certify that God is truthful. Jesus is the place where all the truth seekers will ultimately reach Apart from Jesus, no divine truth exists. The God in the Bible is
a True God, and is the God of Truth. And there is no other.
http://www.gilead.ws

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back