Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is truth?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Fath said:
Truth is self evident and doesn't need to be explained or interpreted. Claims stand or fall based on their evidence.

Truth is..

truth to tell..

not a proposition..

but a Person..

Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth....." - John 14:6

What Pilate meant by his famous question was..

"Who cares about truth? I just want shut of this dilemma!"

Truth matters

Heaven is not a multi-faith society

Salvation depends totally on our reaction to Jesus

"There is no other name under Heaven, given among men, whereby we must be saved" - Acts 4:12

"Neither is there salvation in any other" - (also Acts 4:12)

"How shall we escape if we neglect such great salvation?" - Hebrews 10 (?)

No-one comes to the Father except thru Me" - John 14:6

You can alway search references for those verses, & any others, at http://www.BibleGateway.org

As I was waiting my turn in this public PC queue, God kept pulling my mind from all distractions of 'the madding crowd' to Revelation 3:14-22

As many have pointed out, the 7 letters to churches in Revelation 2-3, as well as highlighting a representative range of types of churches throughout history, also, most remarkably, have proved to be, in chronological order. a prophecy of the predominant type of church in each period from the gospel events to Christ's return

We are indeed in the Laodicean church age

Back to print...

Revelation 3:14-22 (New International Version)

To the Church in Laodicea

14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.
15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
16So, because you are lukewarmâ€â€neither hot nor coldâ€â€I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent.
20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Truth = Jesus Christ.

For the many Gnostics about today, they thought I just said truth is all the stuff we believe about Jesus.

Truth = Jesus Christ.

For the many Gnostics about today, they thought I just said truth is all the stuff we believe about Jesus.

Are you a Gnostic?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back