Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is your dream wedding?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My Dream Wedding is one where...wait, I already posted my dream wedding. Did I mention that my dream Wedding involveds Marrying Caroline?

LOL @ the two love birds. :biggrin

My dream wedding would be at night around Christmas time, with red and white roses, lots of candles and red bridesmaids' gowns. And my wedding cake would be the old-fashioned kind with real frosting instead of the more popular fondant. (No offense, love birds, if your cake has fondant!)

I would like to have an outside wedding, perhaps at a waterfall. :)

In the Royal Botanic Gardens, on Sydney Harbour.
royal_botanic_gardens_sydney_2150b_jpg_600x.jpg

Sydney.jpg

royal_botanic_gardens_sydney_2150a_jpg_600x.jpg

However or wherever Miss California wants to do it will be fine with me. Guys don't have dream weddings. :biggrin

JoJo said:
LOL @ the two love birds. :biggrin

My dream wedding would be at night around Christmas time, with red and white roses, lots of candles and red bridesmaids' gowns. And my wedding cake would be the old-fashioned kind with real frosting instead of the more popular fondant. (No offense, love birds, if your cake has fondant!)
:biggrin

Ours is regular butter-cream frosting. However, I love the fondant cakes as that is what I grew up with. In England most wedding cakes have marzipan and fondant, so do Christmas cakes...YUM! :tongue2

Do you really think a Californian and an Arkansian could work out Brian? I mean wouldn't she have to go a long way from Mud Facials to mud baths?;) (Joking of course)

Then Again, I am a yankee marrying a rebel...

Blazin Bones said:
Do you really think a Californian and an Arkansian could work out Brian? I mean wouldn't she have to go a long way from Mud Facials to mud baths?;) (Joking of course)

Then Again, I am a yankee marrying a rebel...

LOL! I do have friends from and in California, so I'm certain of it. :yes

Ours is regular butter-cream frosting. However, I love the fondant cakes as that is what I grew up with. In England most wedding cakes have marzipan and fondant, so do Christmas cakes...YUM! :tongue2

Caroline, my son looked up a recipe for fondant online and made this cake last year:

cake2.jpg
cake1.jpg

my dream wedding is in 43 days!!!!! its sneakin right up on me!

Awesome, Congrats!!! Ours is one month from to day so I definitely know how you feel. It can't get here soon enough :biggrin

congrats!! i bet you are so excited!! what are your colors?

ours our latte brown, chocolate brown, and cream colors! we have roses for the bouqets but we went with white lilies for the reception tables im hoping it all comes together!

Back