Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is your idea of a romantic man?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
MMarc said:
Gee Dave I didn't know you were looking for a man!?! :biggrin

I'm not. I just am looking for some pointers in case I ever get married. :yes

Well first. Never hang from the trees on your first date. :lol

Get a giant jar and 365 blank notes. Take one day and write down those 365 notes and put them in the jar. Have you're wife pull out a new note once a day for the year.

One note could tell her how much you love her. Another note could be "let's go out to eat at Olive Garden" Another note could be "winning a fight... no quesitons asked" etc. be creative and put some time into it. It's fun and she'll love it and it's romantic. I'm not married but I'ma doin it when I am gettin married.

Call me old fashioned, but I've always thought that candle light dinners and walks though/along natural places (like the beach) are romantic.

And if you can cook, myself and many others women I know think that is romantic. (And I mean more than just BBQ or a steak.)

And I like frying-pan-addicts idea.

A guy who means all the romantic things he does for you.

In otherwords guys who do romantic things just to get on your good side or impress you are a big turn off. I hate it how guys think that flowers in dating are important but too expensive after marriage. Dinner out, jewellery etc the same.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back