Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What it really means that God provides or promised

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't understand they say God will provide or God promises ,
How in the world can God provide when he's only spirit.
What Does he ever provide? and what does he ever promise?
God don't promise nothing God never said he promise anything.
Don't look a gioft horse in the mouth, You can all the faith in God and be faithful, but don't be looking for something in return from God,

People paying the bills and home payments and the banks are forclosing on them and more families and people are losing thier jobs and being put on the streets each time and going hungry, I seen this every time where I go,
And I wonder Where is God! Why the heck is he letting good families and people suffer like this!
How is God providing for them! How is God promising them!

If these people are good people with faith in the lord than why is God making them suffer?

I don't understand they say God will provide or God promises ,
How in the world can God provide when he's only spirit.
What Does he ever provide? and what does he ever promise?
God don't promise nothing God never said he promise anything.
Don't look a gioft horse in the mouth, You can all the faith in God and be faithful, but don't be looking for something in return from God,

People paying the bills and home payments and the banks are forclosing on them and more families and people are losing thier jobs and being put on the streets each time and going hungry, I seen this every time where I go,
And I wonder Where is God! Why the heck is he letting good families and people suffer like this!
How is God providing for them! How is God promising them!

If these people are good people with faith in the lord than why is God making them suffer?
This assumes that none of those suffering in this manner were irresponsible with their finances, bought too much on too much credit, etc. Do we not reap what we sow? Are we not accountable for our stewardship, or lack thereof, of what God has entrusted to us?

It also assumes that God ought not let us suffer, as if there is no reason he should.

But people are loosing thier jobs and loosing thier homes , it won't be long before the good people in this country will completly homeless and straving to death while the rich have homes and eating food and having it good.
I really don't think that's fair.

Is God favoring the rich and wealthly people over the hard working honest people? How is God providing for them ?
The churches are turning them away, and refusuing to give them food boxes.

the food banks are empty and turning away people who are suffering.
This is not creation, this is stravation and suffering.
why isn't God helping them out? That what I want to know?
Has God turn his away from them? this what I see everyday is not providing or promising, and these folks have faith nothing is being done to help them. There are kids who are with thier famlies straving to death.

If I had the power of God I help them. and stop to the banks from foreclosing on homes, and stop the loss of jobs.

It not right that people are suffering and going hungry.
and not good that church don't want to help anymore.

If people have faith in God , Than Why are thier Suffering? why is God allow their homes to forclosed and why is he allowing thier jobs to be gone.

What Good could this come out this hardship? what good is it?

I think The rich should suffer.
Read about the Richman and the poor man in the bible
there is a lot of good people who pay thier bill and budget thier money and don't have bad credit
But when jobs being moved to over seas and no jobs here in this country
there is no money to earn to have a good living..

I think I takes 4 weeks away from the forum
I'm sooo ashamed of God for not caring about his own people

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back