Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs what pc background do you use ? and share a inspire holy picture.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Nice!
Mine are just favorite anime characters at the moment, nothing "holy" or anything. I haven't changed to a new background in a while, hm....

is that a demon or is that the blue exorcist?
Both? He's half demon and half human, which is the basis for the plot for the manga he is from. He wants to defeat Satan.
The manga itself has some interesting plot points and thoughts on the spiritual world (and includes some elements from Christianity), though obviously they don't line up with a Biblical view.

Both? He's half demon and half human, which is the basis for the plot for the manga he is from. He wants to defeat Satan.
The manga itself has some interesting plot points and thoughts on the spiritual world (and includes some elements from Christianity), though obviously they don't line up with a Biblical view.

do you know any funny romance anime?

do you know any funny romance anime?
Ouran High School Host Club is a romantic comedy, and one of the funniest anime I have watched. Though, I will warn that there are a couple elements that present a moral dissonance that may be a deal breaker. I would suggest doing a Google search and reading a bit about the series before watching. (Just covering my bases here, trying to play it safe.)

can you give me that yondaime picture. i was thinking of him?

can you give me a link to that fourth hokage picture ??
I don't think the picture exists on it's own online. But here is the place I downloaded the theme from: http://deskanime.net/2014/03/02/minato-namikaze-tema-windows-xp/
It's available for at least two different operating systems. I couldn't get the entire theme to work on my copy of XP (it takes a patch to modify the task bar and start menus, etc), but I was able to choose the picture as a background.

My desktop is a photo I took looking out the picture window of the resort cabin at the Lac Seul Resort on Lost Lake near Hudson in Ontario, Canada. Will be there next week for our 16th year of fishing. This view is looking north so it would appear I took this in the morning.
View attachment 6587

16889644285_a4a9f5d866_h.jpg

I have a friend that get's on to me about my desktop all the time, not so much because of my uncanny imagination but that it never changes. The contrast makes it much easier to see things and with the icons, it's just bright enough to make a nice dim nightlight till I get to sleep and it shuts itself down. My backup PC's/Laptop have pictures.

I call it simply "Black"

View attachment 6977

Back