Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What The Diffrent Between Islam & Christianity ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Love25 said:
Kaaba/Becca were built by Prophet Abraham (pbuh) and it were there thousands of year before prophet Mohamed (pbuh)!!!!

Peace
No, this is the claim by Muslims (and Islamic texts). There is no archaeological proof that Ibrahim built the Ka'ba, nor is there archaeological evidence that it is that old. In fact the Ka'ba was in use before Islam as a pagan shrine, and that is confirmed by archaeological evidence and pre-Islamic writings (and other evidence).

Sanitarium said:
Love25 said:
Kaaba/Becca were built by Prophet Abraham (pbuh) and it were there thousands of year before prophet Mohamed (pbuh)!!!!

Peace
No, this is the claim by Muslims (and Islamic texts). There is no archaeological proof that Ibrahim built the Ka'ba, nor is there archaeological evidence that it is that old. In fact the Ka'ba was in use before Islam as a pagan shrine, and that is confirmed by archaeological evidence and pre-Islamic writings (and other evidence).

Tell this to Arab Pagans who became Muslims and didnt have problem with this matter becuase simply they KNEW that ALLAH (swt) is God and they KNEW who built Qabaa but they were Sharers like any Pagans and made gods beside Allah (swt)!

Peace

Love25 said:
Tell this to Arab Pagans who became Muslims and didnt have problem with this matter becuase simply they KNEW that ALLAH (swt) is God and they KNEW who built Qabaa but they were Sharers like any Pagans and made gods beside Allah (swt)!
Excuse me? They 'didn't have a problem with conversion'? Have you not heard of the Quaraysh Bargain (the satanic verses)? What about the forced conversions or death (for the men) and enslavement for the women and children?

Who is the Quran referring to when it talks (badly) about the (disbelieving and mocking) pagans? hmmmm?

Boy you sure got some revisionist history goin' there Love25.

Sanitarium said:
Love25 said:
Excuse me? They 'didn't have a problem with conversion'? Have you not heard of the Quaraysh Bargain (the satanic verses)? What about the forced conversions or death (for the men) and enslavement for the women and children?

Who is the Quran referring to when it talks (badly) about the (disbelieving and mocking) pagans? hmmmm?

Boy you sure got some revisionist history goin' there Love25.

I didnt understand you!?

Are you talking about Muslim men and women who were killed and tortured by Pagans so that they leave Islam for first 13 years!?

Peace

Love25 said:
I didnt understand you!?

Are you talking about Muslim men and women who were killed and tortured by Pagans so that they leave Islam for first 13 years!?
You understood perfectly well. You stated the pagans were happy to convert to Islam, but I have presented information that shows this is not the case. Now you are trying to change the topic.

Sanitarium said:
Love25 said:
I didnt understand you!?

You understood perfectly well. You stated the pagans were happy to convert to Islam, but I have presented information that shows this is not the case. Now you are trying to change the topic.

Never ever anyone were killed or forced to convert to Islam, so dont invent things didnt happen!

But supose this LIE is correct then this were made by who!?

Muslims, right!?

For were did those Muslims came!?

For Pagans, right!?

so those Muslims if they found lies why they would leave everything for Islam!?

As you see I am asnwering you by simple Logic not by facts from History which is very clear to everyone, unless this is not your DREAM/ WISH/ DESIRE which for me means:

NOTHING!

Peace

Love25 said:
Never ever anyone were killed or forced to convert to Islam, so dont invent things didnt happen!
Love25 weren't you just recently trying to explain that we must look at the ayah of the sword (9:5) in context in order to understand it? here is the thread to refresh your memory. That is just one example. Islam was spread by the sword and caravan and village raiding. Stating that this is not true, is highly dishonest (or ignorant).

Love25 said:
But supose this LIE is correct then this were made by who!?

Muslims, right!?

For were did those Muslims came!?

For Pagans, right!?

so those Muslims if they found lies why they would leave everything for Islam!?
What? The first Muslims converted because they believed Muhammad, why else? But this does not mean your statement that the pagans gladly accepted Islam is true, because MOST of them did not - and had to be coerced, bribed, enslaved or killed.

Love25 said:
As you see I am asnwering you by simple Logic not by facts from History which is very clear to everyone, unless this is not your DREAM/ WISH/ DESIRE which for me means:

NOTHING!

Peace
Facts from history are fine - but since you have stated some outrageous things about the beginnings of Islam, I do not think you are well verses in Islamic history as reported by your own texts (no offense).

Thanks!

Love25 weren't you just recently trying to explain that we must look at the ayah of the sword (9:5) in context in order to understand it?

This is A B C Logic and what I said!

------------------------

hereis the thread to refresh your memory. That is just one example. Islam was spread by the sword and caravan and village raiding. Stating that this is not true, is highly dishonest (or ignorant).

Dont invent false claims and depend on them stories, and dont change the subject!

-----------------------

What? The first Muslims converted because they believed Muhammad, why else? But this does not mean your statement that the pagans gladly accepted Islam is true, because MOST of them did not - and had to be coerced, bribed, enslaved or killed.

Dont open another subject depending on LIES made by hate web site which are made to decieve people who have lack of knowlegde about Islam!

And Again no one were forced to enter Islam and I challenge you to make thread about this matter!

Peace

Love25 said:
This is A B C Logic and what I said!

No, you said:
Love25 said:
But 9:5 clearly proves you wrong (and that's not even the start of it)

Love25 said:
Dont invent false claims and depend on them stories, and dont change the subject!
I'm not changing the subject. You stated no one was ever killed or forced to convert to Islam. Studying Islam's texts shows this claim to be absolutely absurd as it could not be further from the truth.

Love25 said:
Dont open another subject depending on LIES made by hate web site which are made to decieve people who have lack of knowlegde about Islam!
Can you please stop stating that I am lying? If you think this show how. What 'hate site' are you referring to? Because I'm using Islam's texts to get my information. What are you using?

Love25 said:
And Again no one were forced to enter Islam and I challenge you to make thread about this matter!
Start here for starters, then move to here and then here and oh yeah here. You don't even wanna hear about the Banu Quraiza of whom 600-800 men were beheaded and their women and children taken hostage (as booty) as well as the property and wealth.

We haven't even begun. "no one was killed or forced to convert" you say? I call false on that!

Lamech said:
You make a very good point and that is everytime some one read A scriptures / Book they see something news , This why one should do their own research learn the language Etc . This way one doesn't always have believe they'll know . You'll find those who don't research / study / read their scriptures , Are the one who will Argue the most . I Was always taught when ever discussing one belief / religion to use scriptures from their holy book . But in order to do this one must read their holy book with and open mind . ( Food for though ) Whenever a Muslim / Christian make a statement , Ask him / her where does say this or that meaning chapter & verse in their holy book . 9 out of 10 they can't do it . Oh yes in the case of Some Muslims they'll try to use Hadiyth then ask him / her where in the Qur'aan does it back up that Hadiyth . Key point here if it can't be back up with scriptures it no good . Oh yes the Bible also have their Hadiyth's Paul's Hadiyth are his 13 letters , Letter are not scriptures these Letter were sent to diffrent churches , Don't Believe Me , Research / Check It out For Yourself ok .

Divine Truth Never Conflict .

Have A Bless Day .

By the way I wasn't saying all Muslims or Christian listen to / pay attention to the media / teacher etc .

Lamech,

I am sorry but you and I clearly are not going to see eye to eye here. You say letters are not scripture such as those written by Paul to the churches...is it merely because they are letters you feel this way? I am sorry but I cannot help but feel if we are to make arguments like this against God's written word, we may as well say any man written or spoken word that was not from the mouth of God, Himself, is not scripture. Which would naturally include the words of Muhhamad. (My apologies for any spelling error there.) Seeing as of course the prophet was flesh and blood. Not a diety. Then...I am not 100% certain the light this prophet was or is seen in terms of the Muslim or Islamic religion other than that he is often compared to Jesus and perhaps seen in much of the same light as Christians see him.

I have yet to say where I feel falsehoods are in the book of which you place your beliefs or allow your faith to be founded upon. If I were, would you state that I am attacking your beliefs? If so, please try to refrain from showing the same sort of actions you find offensive towards myself and others here.

This is a Christian site and it is written within our terms of service that one is not to bash or degrade Christianity while here. It is understandable if you find certain doctrines false. Or perhaps feel that certain parts of scripture should not be within the Bible.

Just understand that this is not only an area where a number are inclined to disagree with you, but that if others were to state the same of the Qu'ran in regards of certain passages and you were to say they were bashing your beliefs.....the same likely could be said of some of your alligations against the Bible.

For after all, like it or no.....Paul's letters ARE a part of scripture.

My apologies if any offense was taken. None was meant. I do try to respect others with views that are in oposition of my own, if nothing else, try to understand them better. Even providing I cannot share such views. So again, I am sorry if I have upset you.

May God Bless You

Danielle

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back