Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What was The Blood Group of Jesus Christ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Well...glad to say hello once again. How is everybody doing? Jethro, WIP, Reba, Bolts, God'sgift, Handy, Jason, Sparrow, Eugene, Angel, All things, Hesrisen, christempowered, Edward, Tbylor, Riniel, Nick, Mike, Pizzaguy, Mark, wondering, netchaplain, Willie, forhisglory, wonderer, Pard, abide, Jarrod, everyone...can't possibly remember all those names. I had great friends...sure do. 😄

Starting off on a lighthearted remark, but I would say, maybe, HE was a universal donor or still is.

The efficacy of the Blood

Then it was not from Jesus because he did not have a human father and a human mother to get an A and a B from.
It is kind of "interesting," however, that AB is the rarest of blood types and is also a universal donor type, meaning it is compatible with all other types. (It was, however, fairly common when and where Jesus lived.)

Both parents do contribute to blood type. If the Holy Spirit didn't contribute to Jesus' blood type, how was he "fully human"? We have no idea how the impregnation of Mary "worked."

But wait, there's more: The Catholics have actually tested communion materials. The result? Yep, AB. https://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=75217.

All rather weird, I think, particularly since I have a longstanding, fairly intense interest in the Shroud of Turin. Anyone who thinks the Shroud has been explained or dated as a medieval fraud simply doesn't know what he's talking about. www.shroud.com is one of the really great internet sites on any topic.

It is kind of "interesting," however, that AB is the rarest of blood types and is also a universal donor type, meaning it is compatible with all other types. (It was, however, fairly common when and where Jesus lived.)

Both parents do contribute to blood type. If the Holy Spirit didn't contribute to Jesus' blood type, how was he "fully human"? We have no idea how the impregnation of Mary "worked."

But wait, there's more: The Catholics have actually tested communion materials. The result? Yep, AB. https://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=75217.

All rather weird, I think, particularly since I have a longstanding, fairly intense interest in the Shroud of Turin. Anyone who thinks the Shroud has been explained or dated as a medieval fraud simply doesn't know what he's talking about. www.shroud.com is one of the really great internet sites on any topic.
The A B antigens are found in food and various things. That how we build up anti-A and anti-B, from food west. Newborn Babies don’t have those yet or not much. So AB antigens are everywhere.

The particulars of the conception are not ours to know. I wouldn’t speculate. But Jesus had no human Father, that we believe. So AB is not possible.

How do you know AB es common? At most it could be 50% if there aren’t any O blood groups at all.

How do you know AB es common? At most it could be 50% if there aren’t any O blood groups at all.
Just from my reading that it would have been more common in a first century Jew than it is today.

I'm sure Classik is wondering how this thread went so far off track. Sorry about that. I know the feeling.

Just from my reading that it would have been more common in a first century Jew than it is today.

I'm sure Classik is wondering how this thread went so far off track. Sorry about that. I know the feeling.
Biologically AB is likely to be as uncommon as today. No more than 50% at best is possible. Introduce a few Os and that dramatically drops. Back to the topic.

Well...glad to say hello once again. How is everybody doing? Jethro, WIP, Reba, Bolts, God'sgift, Handy, Jason, Sparrow, Eugene, Angel, All things, Hesrisen, christempowered, Edward, Tbylor, Riniel, Nick, Mike, Pizzaguy, Mark, wondering, netchaplain, Willie, forhisglory, wonderer, Pard, abide, Jarrod, everyone...can't possibly remember all those names. I had great friends...sure do. 😄

Starting off on a lighthearted remark, but I would say, maybe, HE was a universal donor or still is.

The efficacy of the Blood
Good to see you back. How are your studies going or have you graduated. So many of those members names are no longer here and a couple have passed on that we miss.

Since Jesus was born of Mary He would have probably had her blood type since Joseph was not his biological father. Whatever the type, it was precious blood.

NOT universal donor, but universal receptor. (If AB positive)
The universal donor is O negative.

Good to see you back. How are your studies going or have you graduated. So many of those members names are no longer here and a couple have passed on that we miss.

Since Jesus was born of Mary He would have probably had her blood type since Joseph was not his biological father. Whatever the type, it was precious blood.
Thanks a lot.
Sad indeed...tho Tis a great thing to be "Home" with Christ. We miss them
School? This is an endless journey :biggrin

Speaking of Jesus' Blood...kind of looking at this from the spiritual point of view, it's available for all - so effective that both humans and Satan react to it differently. Forever efficacious; forever potent
Avails for all

Speaking of Jesus' Blood...kind of looking at this from the spiritual point of view, it's available for all - so effective that both humans and Satan react to it differently. Forever efficacious; forever potent
Avails for all
Back circa 1970 there was a one panel drawing (like cartoon) on Good Friday in the Chicago Sun Times. It showed the northern half of the planet with a huge cross coming up out of the north pole. Our Master was hanging on it and His blood was covering the whole globe. The caption was "Universal Donor." Very powerful.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back