Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What will cause men's hearts to fail?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
One third of the sunlight means that, given three paths, the people on one path will no longer perceive the sun, either symbolically or physically. The people on the other two paths won't experience that loss.

With the loss of sunlight- it made me think about chemtrails (there I go again, grab your tinfoil hats ya'll!) and how they are supposedly used to darken the earth's atmosphere. I know, it's out there, but I've seen a contrail and a chemtrail and they are NOT the same thing. I've also noticed when I leave NY state and head into Vermont, there is a distinct difference in the air quality. Here in NY they spray a LOT and I don't see all that much in VT. Or it could be pollution causing the atmosphere to darken??

With the loss of sunlight- it made me think about chemtrails (there I go again, grab your tinfoil hats ya'll!) and how they are supposedly used to darken the earth's atmosphere. I know, it's out there, but I've seen a contrail and a chemtrail and they are NOT the same thing. I've also noticed when I leave NY state and head into Vermont, there is a distinct difference in the air quality. Here in NY they spray a LOT and I don't see all that much in VT. Or it could be pollution causing the atmosphere to darken??
again. the saints would damned in that and no there is no chemtrails. I worked near an airport. the photo in that threas a bit of war history in my town is the local airport. we are the busiest small air craft field in the state. most airports are in the middle of large communities that are international. it would be noticed.

and no there is no chemtrails.

Actually there are such things as chemtrails. :yes Look it up.

detective.gif

Actually there are such things as chemtrails. :yes Look it up.

detective.gif
contrail, not chemtrail, if there were chemtrial I would be DEAD. I live with the paths of many of those alleged chemtrails. there is the test of them for chemical attacks. I know about that. wind is big factor I I want to hit the beach only. I would have to plan for the winds direction change. It can change fast.

besides most birds use leaded fuel. that has been tested here a few times. negible lead in the air or ground from the direct paths of the landing strips east and west and north and south. both are over large communities. I have seen the conspiracist post that stuff about my town on fb and laughed they day they posted them I was at work directly under the paths of the myriads of them over my workplace and town.

the idea of the chemtrail came out from the fact that Nixon ordered a test of some harmless dye to see if it could be done and it was shown that an airborn chem attack in that manner was possible. chemical agents were being considered for use over civilian populace using fake civy jets over large cities.

Hey, Jas...... Ya know, the thing about those "chemtrails" is that they contain something that distorts the perception of the people sprayed, so those affected never realize it happened. :missyou :sorry :salute :shrug :crying

Hey, Jas...... Ya know, the thing about those "chemtrails" is that they contain something that distorts the perception of the people sprayed, so those affected never realize it happened. :missyou :sorry :salute :shrug :crying
LOL. yup. somehow my exercised induced asthma must be from that instead of Afghanistan or just normal causes. which they don't know.

contrail, not chemtrail, if there were chemtrial I would be DEAD. I live with the paths of many of those alleged chemtrails.

So do I and this is what the skies look like over my place in the summer. Those aren't contrails.

chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg

So do I and this is what the skies look like over my place in the summer. Those aren't contrails.

chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg
as I said. I would be dead. that is common place and daily for me. did you ever calculate the trajectory of that and see where it takes off and landed? is the pilot somehow and crew as that is so random that THOSE that launched it would be effected! I see the four basic directions there then the other four ne, se, sw, ne in there as well then nne, and such like. there wouldn't be any one that isn't affected. people would tell and notice chemical suits entering and leaving the aircraft and strips .I live near at least three major air ports.
Orlando, west palm. Melbourne. the cape is a no fly zone. Patrick afb is also nearby. con trails like this also I have seen there. makes sense to poison ones troops. seriously didn't you forget your basic nuclear BIOLOGICAL and CHEMICAL training on vectors and also deployment of gas mines and friendly gas attacks. that if we were to use gas the guys using would make sure YOU would be protected first and told where it was to and to avoid it!

you can take one trust compass and stand under as best you can and face the direction you think the contrail is going and record it then do a 180 and also record that. find a trust map of where you are and place yourself and calculate 8miles in either direction and see if some air port is nearby. or also see if it leads to one.

as I said. I would be dead. that is common place and daily for me. did you ever calculate the tractor of that and see where it takes off and landed? is the pilot somehow and crew as that is so random that THOSE that launched it would be effected! I see the four basic directions there then the other four ne, se, sw, ne in there as well then nne, and such like. there wouldn't be any one that isn't affected. people would tell and notice chemical suits entering and leaving the aircraft and strips .I live near at least three major air ports.
Orlando, west palm. Melbourne. the cape is a no fly zone. Patrick afb is also nearby. con trails like this also I have seen there. makes sense to poison ones troops. seriously didn't you forget your basic nuclear BIOLOGICAL and CHEMICAL training on vectors and also deployment of gas mines and friendly gas attacks. that if we were to use gas the guys using would make sure YOU would be protected first and told where it was to and to avoid it!

Do some research jasonc

The truth is there for everyone to see. Just open your eyes.

as I said. I would be dead. that is common place and daily for me. did you ever calculate the trajectory of that and see where it takes off and landed?

I live 60 miles from the nearest airport. And because of where I'm located, anything taking off from there would be going away from me. Those aren't contrails. There's no reason for planes to be flying over my area repeatedly though out the day. Day after day, all summer long.

Do some research jasonc

The truth is there for everyone to see. Just open your eyes.
again. just because it on the internet it must be true. if you wanted to kill off and control a populace would kill our own army? shoot hitler was mad and insane and he rewarded loyalty. he never unless it was for incompetence or treachery killed his own. that was stalin and that is why hilter turned on stalin. he saw that stalin was not to be trusted and couldn't be. he saw him killing perceived threats from loyalty.

for thirty years or more I have heard that stuff, yup prior to the internet a few nutty vets with ptsd would say that. I hate to say that but there is was one that is likely dead from health issues that bought that and as I learned about what ptsd is and does he had it and was that far out there with the paranoia. what that pic described is fairly common.

vectoring of chemicals is a basic idea. its save money to plan where I want to attack and to calculate what windage I want to use to hit my target that pic is way to random. chlorine realease would evaporate and dissipate to fast for it to even work at that height. as soon as the sun hits chlorine its gone. that is why it worked in the trenches as its heavy and doesn't have much wind to move it, but when the sun hit it would be gone.

I live 60 miles from the nearest airport. And because of where I'm located, anything taking off from there would be going away from me. Those aren't contrails. There's no reason for planes to be flying over my area repeatedly though out the day. Day after day, all summer long.
you know that pilots don't train a lot. ever heard of student and hobby pilots.? I see them taking off daily easy to see. same blue tipped birds going and coming for training. I know that sound. lear jets and wealthy come and go at mine. the traffic stops at about 9pm and starts back up at 6am. there is still some flights but those are without radar guidance from the tower as its closed.

aviation fascinates me. it should its a big part of my town history. we have four private strips as well.

off topic, Florida's myriad of air strips and airports were built by the army, or navy during ww2, and even some at the end of ww1. some of those are still in use from the oldest area. Pensacola has a navy base that has its school there on that old strip. it isn't a flyable field anymore but much of it is intact.

Actually, I went to the internet after I noticed these things. I wanted to see what they were. It's amazing what's out there.
again. just because its there it must be true. ufo must be because its on the internet. those stories about them were also prior internet. but I guess the government that is soo efficient at slowly killing us just lets us talk about that. guns would do a lot. randomly take out the radar towers of a few airports and watch the faa will have to do. it has all of its towers link so that at norad I can look at vero beach's flight activity. vornac that act was put in place under ike was a good thing and had that in mind. It was used once during 9-1-1. radar to tell where the civy jets is shut down.all birds have no navigation and fly blind save the military. and are told which direction to the nearest landing strip and grounded. this was done to make it hard for any Russian air attack to hit our fields. they would have to know from good maps where we have our bases and other things.

I think most of you can easily dismiss all this crazy "chemtrail" nonsense if you simply remember a little tiny bit of your school days science classes when meteorology was covered. Do you remember that the winds up there blow in all sorts of varying directions and speeds, depending upon the altitude, temperature, location, weather fronts, and even the terrain beneath? There is no way in the world for anyone to ever know WHERE any liquid mists released at 30,000 to 40,000 feet will ever finally end up.

I think most of you can easily dismiss all this crazy "chemtrail" nonsense if you simply remember a little tiny bit of your school days science classes when meteorology was covered. Do you remember that the winds up there blow in all sorts of varying directions and speeds, depending upon the altitude? There is no way in the world for anyone to ever know WHERE any liquid mists released at 30,000 to 40,000 feet will ever finally end up.
my point exactly. they in the training vidoes of the "real chemtrails" unloaded the ordinance at low altitudes of say less then a 2000 ft. imagine that happening over nyc. remember a few years ago with the plane that flew over the city?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back