Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

WHAT WILL THE EARTH BE LIKE DURING THE 1000 YEARS MILLENNIUM?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

iLOVE

Will the Saints [Christian Believers] be in heaven or earth with our glorified bodies during this time?

the good of this world will be completely expressed/manifested, because God has created it entirely as a paradise, but then the devil and its spiritual workers/servants made so that this world be full of evils/troubles, and for this reason many humans were not able to enjoy/rejoice in all its good, that is why God wants to express/manifest its full good so that all humans enjoy/rejoice in it for a sufficiently long time

Blessings

for this reason many humans were not able to enjoy/rejoice in all its good, that is why God wants to express/manifest its full good so that all humans enjoy/rejoice in it for a sufficiently long time

The Devil is never going to get blamed for being a butt head. He is no threat now, and will not be in the future (If you don't listen to him!!!) Know how he operates, what He uses and stay away for the idiot. When he goes to trip you, stand up in faith and let him know your not playing Games, and whack his head with the Word of God spoken in faith and authority.

What the Word is going to be Like.

According to Peter, God is going to melt the earth into a big glob of molten goo....................... I can't wait to see the faces of those left Wing Global warming advocates......... I am sure they will be standing around saying.......... "We tried to warn you, we told you!!! Now look."

1000 years.........

Will the Saints [Christian Believers] be in heaven or earth with our glorified bodies during this time?

Not a lot is said about this in the Word. We do rule and reign with the Lord Jesus in this kingdom (English Word Kingdom) It appears there are some left over from all the mess the World was in after tribulation, a few people that set up goverments and other things. The Holy City planted on Earth where God is the Light and we need no sun as the city is lighted night and day.

Though the sun was put out with the 6th seal we don't really have scripture that says it was destroyed, so the sun might still be around for the other kingdoms.

We have a body just like Jesus so going to Heaven and back to Earth will be quick and instant as we are given to rule with Jesus based on what you did now on Earth.

Satan is released at the end but we won't be effected by Him as we are as He is. I am sure our understanding of things will be much greater having to get personal time with the Father in His throne room and with Jesus.

Not much else for information as the Word does say eye have not seen or ear heard what God has prepared for us, but what the Holy Spirit shows us and John said we don't know what we will be, but we will be like Jesus. So if Paul and John were not sure then any guessing on our part would be speculation I think.

Mike.

The Devil is never going to get blamed for being a butt head. He is no threat now, and will not be in the future (If you don't listen to him!!!) Know how he operates, what He uses and stay away for the idiot. When he goes to trip you, stand up in faith and let him know your not playing Games, and whack his head with the Word of God spoken in faith and authority.

What the Word is going to be Like.

According to Peter, God is going to melt the earth into a big glob of molten goo....................... I can't wait to see the faces of those left Wing Global warming advocates......... I am sure they will be standing around saying.......... "We tried to warn you, we told you!!! Now look."

1000 years.........

this world is the low/physical side of the God's creation and it is not created by the devil, but it is entirely created by the true Lord God as the low/physical manifestation of the good so that it be a paradise - the true Lord God is not a creator of unclean/evil things, otherwise He would be unrighteous/sinful

Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very(i.e. it was completely) good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

Blessings

For the church, our home is heaven and the earth will be our "workplace".... John 14:3

Isaiah 65:17-25 gives us a glimpse of the new heavens and earth.

some things that we see from scripture that will change in this world:

Christ and the Millennium.
A. It begins immediately after the Second Advent (Dan.2:44,45; 7:11-14; Obad.21; Isa.52:7-10; Micah.4:11-13).
B. He is ruler of the entire world (Isa.9:6,7; Zech.14:9; Ps.2:8).
C. He rules from Zion (Ps.2:6; Isa.24:23; 56:8; Jer.31:6,12,14; Micah.4:1,2).
D. He rules in righteousness and justice for all (Ps.89:14; Isa.11:4,5; 16:5; 28:5,6; 32:1; 42:4; 51:4-8; 61:11).
E. It will be an establishment rule, as seen in the expression “rod of iron” (Psa.2:9; Isa.11:4; Rev.2:26,27; 12:5; 19:15).
F. Oppression or manipulation in any form is prohibited (Isa.25:1-5; 26:21; Ps.72:1-19).
G. No war (Isa.2:4; Micah.4:2,3).
Satan, evil, and sinfulness in the Millennium.
A. Satan will be bound for the 1,000 years (Rev.20:1-3; cp. Isa.27:1).
B. Satan will be released for a brief period at the end of 1,000 years to instigate a revolution against perfect environment and establishment rule (Rev.20:7-10).
C. Proving the OSN (old sin nature) and negative volition exist in the final stage.
D. The Lord permits negative volition to the gospel and Bible Doctrine (as long as crime is not involved), the same as in any dispensation.
E. The age starts with believers only, but by the end has an incredible number of unbelievers, whom Satan typically deceives (Rev.20:8).
F. The Lord puts down the revolution (Rev.20:9).
G. So the civilization ends with a saturation of evil and a prophesied judgment (like the antediluvian and postdiluvian before it).
H. No religion exists, since Satan is bound (Zeph.2:11).
I. Tribulation saints who enter the Millennium in the flesh will perpetuate the OSN into the age, necessitating all three adjustments.
The Royal Family (Church) in the Millennium.
A. Based on positional truth, the Church shares Christ’s destiny to rule the nations.
B. Therefore, Church Age saints will return with Christ at the Second Advent (Rev.19:14).
C. Each believer will be assigned a position in the administration based on his/her deeds or works input after salvation (Rev.2:26,27).
D. It is a part of your Spiritually mature inheritance (1Cor.6:9,10; Gal.5:19-21; Eph.5:5).
E. Principle: if we suffer with Him, we shall reign with Him (2Tim.2:12).
F. Example: the 12 apostles will rule over the 12 tribes (Mt.19:28).
G. The Church Age believer will mingle with resurrected Old Testament (OT) saints as well as Millennial humanity in the flesh (Mt.8:11).
Israel in the Millennium.
A. Based on the fulfillment of the Abrahamic, Davidic, and New Covenants to Israel (Jer.33:19-26).
B. The final restoration is permanent (in spite of international opposition; Isa.11:11-13; 51:11; 54:9,10; Jer.16:14-16; 23:3-8; 30:18-21; 31:1-14,21,27,28,31-40; Ezek.34:25-31; 37:1-28; Hos.2:16-20; 3:4,5; 6:1-3; Joel.2:18-20; 3:20, 21; Amos.9:15; Zech.2:6-13; Micah.4:6-8).
C. Her enemies are no more (Isa.41:10-16; 49:24-26), and the reproach is removed (Isa.54:4-16; 62:1-9; Ezek.36:1-15).
D. The positive remnant is restored and forgiven (Isa.30:18-22; Dan.9:24; Ezek.36:24-38; Joel.2:32; Zeph.3:11-13; Mal.3:1-4; 4:4-6), while reversionists are purged (Ezek.20:38-44; 34:17-24; Zeph.1:2-13,18; 3:11; Mal.3:5,6; Mt.25:1-13).
E. As God’s priest nation, Israel becomes the glamour nation, enjoying unprecedented prosperity (Isa.27:2-6; 49:22,12; 60:1-22; Hos.2:21; Joel.2:21-27; 3:18; Amos.9:13-15; Zeph.3:15-20).
F. Jews enjoy an unprecedented population explosion (as per the Abrahamic Covenant; Isa.49:14-21; 54:1-3; Ezek.36:37,38).
G. Territorial expansion (Ezek.36:28; 39:28; cp. Josh.1:3,4).
H. Land divided among restored tribes (Ezek.45,48).
I. River from Jerusalem waters the land (Ezek.47:1-12; Zech.14:8).
J. The land’s topography is changed (Zech.14:10).
K. The Temple, priesthood, and sacrifices are restored (Ezek.40-44,46; Jer.33:18)....this will be worship, an honor to Christ.
L. OT saints resurrected (Dan.12:2,3,13; Mt.8:11).
M. Israel will live in maximum spiritual and physical prosperity with the Lord in her midst (Zeph.3:14-20).
Gentiles in the Millennium.
A. The Lord will purge all unbelievers from earth via the baptism of fire (Mal.4:1-3; Dan.7:9-12; Mt.25:31-46).
B. Only believing Gentiles will enter the Millennium (Mt.24:38-41; 25:34,46).
C. They will exist under nationalism (Dan.9:12; Rev.19:15).
D. Each nation will be tested under perfect environment to respond to GAP (the grace apparatus for perception; Isa.26:1-4).
E. Those who are positive will receive rain accordingly, and each nation which is negative will experience drought (Zech.14:16-18).
F. Gentiles will be evangelized and taught by Israel (Isa.27:6).
G. Jerusalem will be the center of worship (Isa.11:10; Zech.2:11; Mal.1:11; Zeph.2:11; Micah.4:2; Jer.3:14-18).
H. It is a time of world wide prosperity due to availability of doctrine (Isa.25:6ff; 30:23; 51:1-3).
I. No war (Isa.2:4).
J. Crime will be suppressed (Isa.14:3-6).
K. The curse on the earth will be lifted (Zech.14:11).
L. Animals will lose their ferocity (Isa.11:6-8; 65:25).
M. Negative volition will increase toward the end (Rev.20:7ff).
N. Longevity will increase (Isa.65:20).
X. The Millennium ends with the Gog and Magog Revolution, the dissolution of the universe, and the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev.20).

this world is the low/physical side of the God's creation and it is not created by the devil, but it is entirely created by the true Lord God as the low/physical manifestation of the good so that it be a paradise - the true Lord God is not a creator of unclean/evil things, otherwise He would be unrighteous/sinful

I believe that, God does not create junk, sin or things to fail. It's what God created that turn on Him because God is perfect and full of love.

The devil is still a big zero though........... A disobedient servant and just an angel at that.

I am still wondering how to fit what Peter said about the Earth being melted and this 1,000 years. I honestly don't know.

Mike.

Look around. The entire world is being changed as Christ's mountain, the church, grows to fill the whole earth. 1000yrs is symbolic of Christ's never ending reign over those in Him. Those who reject Him are not under His reign, thus are not in the millennium.

I understand it is fashionable to be pessimistic over the arc of history, but biblically, mankind reached the bottom when we put our Messiah on a stake. Since His resurrection things have been getting better. In Christ, as His church, we should be optimistic about His power to change the world. After all, He changed us.

Are these following verses describing what the earth will be like after the second coming of Christ, desolate for the 1000 years? Or should we associate Jeremiah 4:23-26 with Genesis 1:2 and 2 Peter. 3:5-6?

Isaiah 13:13 ...'Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.'

Isaiah 24:1 ...'Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upsidedown, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.'

Jeremiah 4:23-26 ...'I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.'

Jeremiah 25:33 ...'And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.'

Could Jeremiah 4:23-26 be speaking of a pre-Adamic civilization was here on earth of men only before Adam and Eve...and the earth became without form after the rebellion of Lucifer and one-third of the angels?

Last edited by a moderator:
the word barah means created from nothing. if the Hebrew writer wanted and was lead to use another word he would have. im glad the expositor of the bible I have read don't believe that

uhm that is what the torah is for! all that jesus did and so is in some part found in the torah. Christians often don't see how "jewish" our faith is. the function of the torah was to educate us on what love is and when we fail we go to God for repentance and he teaches us by those failures.

I believe that, God does not create junk, sin or things to fail. It's what God created that turn on Him because God is perfect and full of love.

The devil is still a big zero though........... A disobedient servant and just an angel at that.

I am still wondering how to fit what Peter said about the Earth being melted and this 1,000 years. I honestly don't know.

Mike.

God will make so that this world exist for some 1000 years in its absolute form of paradise, because it was made as a paradise, but by the spiritual offenders the wicked entered into the world and brought many evils into it, that is why God wants to show/manifest its true potential as a paradise, because many people could not have abundant life therein

Isaiah 11:6-9 "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge(i.e. of the Spirit/mind) of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

Blessings

if you take that literally then what free will shall men have? if murder isn't allowed why not rape, etc too or theft? sin is sin, men shall sin if you look at the idea of the chapters used to support the chialism then tell me why murder and others isn't allowed but theres sinners? and also how on earth the priests shall be holy outside the blood of the cross?

if you take that literally then what free will shall men have? if murder isn't allowed why not rape, etc too or theft? sin is sin, men shall sin if you look at the idea of the chapters used to support the chialism then tell me why murder and others isn't allowed but theres sinners? and also how on earth the priests shall be holy outside the blood of the cross?

everything good is possible for the true God, because everything was made by "water" i.e. by the uncaused/primordial substance(spirit), but only the true God can wield it, and by "water"(i.e. spirit) the world can be cleansed from the reign/possession of the antichrists i.e. of the unrighteous spiritual servants/workers as it was during the "flood" in the time of Noah when only 8 humans were saved having been made inheritors and progenitors of the then God's Covenant("Ark"), or else by "water"(i.e. Spirit) the humans can be spiritually purged being made inheritors of the abundant and everlasting life in the true God and Jesus as it is with the promises of the New Testament

Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things(i.e. the good things) which are impossible with men are possible with God.",

Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing(i.e. nothing good) shall be impossible.",

Mark 10:27 "for with God all things(i.e. all good things) are possible.",

Mark 9:23-29 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things(i.e. all good things) are possible to him that believeth..... And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer(i.e. but by good intercession) and fasting(i.e. and concern for the overall salvation in the true Lord God).",

Matthew 18:19-20 "if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing(i.e. re any good thing) that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.",

1 Peter 3:17-22 "it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison(i.e. to the (souls of the) unrighteous spiritual servants/workers in the "outer darkness"); Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark(i.e. the then God's Covenant) was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water(i.e. by purgatorial spirit). The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him."

Blessings

they doesn't deal with the issues of lAW being in effect and the BLOOD being negated. HOW does the blood save in the chialism? How does the torah work in the chialism?

they doesn't deal with the issues of lAW being in effect and the BLOOD being negated. HOW does the blood save in the chialism? How does the torah work in the chialism?

taking into consideration the biblical scripture, therein it's not about that every human indispensably be a worshipper/cleric, but it comes to overall salvation in the true Lord God so that all humans have abundant and everlasting life in Him, just as there is no need of that every human become a doctor and work in a hospital, because even a small number of doctors and surgeons is enough so that serve the patients, or else what would be the point/profit if every human is a worshipper/cleric, but without being faithful to the true Lord God?!, because if a worshipper/cleric is apostate, then it is worse than an infidel/non-occult, and if even two or three true believers/prayers are enough to make the true God to save all humans/souls, then why must all humans be turned into worshippers/clerics?!

Blessings

uhm, ONLY the levites may see jesus if you take the chapters of Ezekiel as millennial chapters. they have to offer lambs and goats for their sins. please read Ezekiel chapters 40-48, then comment.

uhm, ONLY the levites may see jesus if you take the chapters of Ezekiel as millennial chapters. they have to offer lambs and goats for their sins. please read Ezekiel chapters 40-48, then comment.

the offering of animal blood was made in order for the spiritual servants to be sanctified, but it was not enough that make them completely clean, that is why there was a need of some more powerful sacrifice which was after all made by the Lord Himself - Jesus Christ, but the purpose of the faith is that all humans/souls be provided with abundant and everlasting life in the true God and Jesus

Hebrews 8:6-15 "the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God. But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people: The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.",

1 Timothy 2:1-10 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications(also: solicitations), prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks(i.e. blessings), be made for all men(i.e. for all humans); For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty(i.e. in all goodness and earnestness). For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men(i.e. all humans/souls) to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth(i.e. and to become good/righteous). For there is one God, and one mediator(also: and one Lord) between God and men, the man(i.e. the ensouled being) Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. I will therefore that men(i.e. that the male believers) pray every where, lifting up holy hands(i.e. entirely showing/manifesting love/goodness), without wrath(i.e. without hostility/aggression) and doubting(i.e. and dramatization/stir/intrigues/strife). In like manner also, that women(i.e. that female believers) adorn themselves in modest apparel(i.e. in humility), with shamefacedness(i.e. with meekness) and sobriety(i.e. and sedation/sanity); not with broided hair(i.e. not with pride/embroilment), or gold(i.e. or vainglory), or pearls(i.e. or wisdom), or costly array(i.e. or elevation); But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."

Blessings

well i guess isiah lied when he said this and note the words, because JOHN says it revalation too.

isiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

now then its says clean like wool. take note of what john see is the last book of the bible.
revalation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

god always forgived back them when he did wasn't a half forgiveness, if you are going to quote Hebrews then at least understand the torah and the erroenoues teaching of the Pharisees of the time that taught that the animals was the way to atone, they believed in a bad type of viewing of the torah. they were legalistic. the torah wasn't legalism. it never was. spoke of god's mercy and grace.grace is found FIRST in the torah, not in the new testament. when jesus mentions grace they would have to know what it meant and they did. they just forgot or had an abolished teaching of it. one could nullify the law in teaching . jesus show the Pharisees where they negated the law given by god.

"but noah found grace in the eyes of god" i have read the Talmud on this and this is really close to what Christians say about grace. you are favored by god and allowed to petition him. the jews see God as king. he never lost his throne to them. Christians seem to think that. see psalm 24 for one chapter on that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back