Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

WHAT WILL THE EARTH BE LIKE DURING THE 1000 YEARS MILLENNIUM?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
well i guess isiah lied when he said this and note the words, because JOHN says it revalation too.....

the blood of the physical bodies of the creatures just consists of atoms, molecules and biological microentities which of themselves have no spiritual effect on the creatures, but the biblical term "blood" spiritually/symbolically/figuratively means:

- the entity of the ensouled being no matter what it may be/is

- affliction(s), death

- power that quickens/vivifies

so, the ritualistic physical blood in the Bible just symbolizes the very sacrifice whereby the humans are lived, not that the physical blood has a power to quickens/vivifies spiritually

Hebrews 8:1-13 "Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest(viz. Jesus Christ), who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel(i.e. with the humankind) and with the house of Judah(i.e. and with the spiritual servants): Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel(i.e. with the humankind) after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to(i.e. I will remove) their unrighteousness(i.e. I will remove their unrighteousness from them), and(i.e. and then) their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.",

Hebrews 10:1- "For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he(i.e. Jesus Christ) cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us....."

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:
that's not answering the problem. until you read Ezekiel 40 to 48 i will not answer you. that is the verses taken out of context that support that chialsim and return of Christ to Jerusalem to reign there in the temple.

that's not answering the problem. until you read Ezekiel 40 to 48 i will not answer you. that is the verses taken out of context that support that chialsim and return of Christ to Jerusalem to reign there in the temple.

there are zillions of people and souls in the universe that need and are prepared to be saved unto abundant and everlasting life in the true God and Lord Jesus Christ, while the vain rites which cannot make anyone perfect are quite another thing after the full perfection in the Faith is the enterprising work on the overall salvation in the true God and Jesus, because which of the priests/worshippers of the old testament was able to/did resurrect every dead human?!, or which of them was able to/did heal every sick and repair every invalid/lame?!, or which of them was able to/did cast out the evil spirits from every possessed?!, but it is well-known even the present-day followers of the old covenant cannot do all these things and did not succeed to do them yet, but Jesus Christ have done such things while He was here two millennia ago, or what if someone make all rites, but cannot/does not save the perishing/perished humans/souls?!, or what if there are doctors in some medicine that cannot/do not heal the patients?!, is such a medicine worth, or are such doctors worthy?!, so the faith which does not save is also not worth, neither the spiritual servants who do not save are worthy

James 1:25-27 "whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty(i.e. the Holy law of the overall freedom), and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue(i.e. and does not manage (in) his faith rightly), but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless(i.e. to work on the God's salvation and provision for the infidel/non-occult) and widows(i.e. and the weak religious) in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world(i.e. and not to commit spiritual iniquity)."

Blessings

uhm nope. read it. you are saying that the law cant come back. ok then tell me why you do think that there is millennium and what is going on it?

uhm nope. read it. you are saying that the law cant come back. ok then tell me why you do think that there is millennium and what is going on it?

these things were already explained in my previous posts of this thread and others, read them and you will understand

Blessings

you said this" the people will need jesus " right? ok that makes it another church. jesus in his statements never said he was coming back to make another church. thus NO need for him to reign on the earth. those that don't accept him at his coming, actually be saved when he arrives will not be saved. they will be damned.

you said this" the people will need jesus " right? ok that makes it another church. jesus in his statements never said he was coming back to make another church. thus NO need for him to reign on the earth. those that don't accept him at his coming, actually be saved when he arrives will not be saved. they will be damned.

here is the shed "blood" of the God's Testament, viz.: the (show of) pure love for all humans/souls, the concern for their full salvation and life's provision in the true Lord God which is the "fasting"(Isaiah 58), and the self-sacrifice for the sake of all that holy cause/act - exactly this is the shed "blood" of the God's Testament, because Jesus Christ as well as everyone of His disciples shown in the Bible did so by being concerned about all unsaved/perishing/perished/unprovided people, breaking the curses of the cursed, casting out the evil spirits from the possessed, healing the sick, repairing the invalid/lame, resurrecting the dead, preaching the Good Word (of God the Father) to the willing and the able, rectifying the unrighteous/evil, etc., and They thus risked constantly their lives and were caught, taken captive, beaten, and even killed, in addition to the thirst/hunger/starvation, the sleepless nights and days, the cold, the sweltering heat, etc. that They suffered - this is the shed "blood" of the God's Testament which was even with the true Prophets of the old testament - the true Saints even prayed constantly for the overall salvation and life's provision in the true Lord God being in all those disadvantageous conditions - even in the most critical moments, while the shed physical blood of (the) animals does not save all perishing/perished people, but it is rather a privilege of some rich worshippers, because such a thing at least costs money as much as many people have no, because they are poor, (and) then the faith which is based on killing is not clean, that is why it is written: "God is love"(1 John 4:7-21), and not: "God is privilege of the rich", neither: "God is killing", see for example the worshippers of yoga and hinduism who eat only vegetarian food which is at least twice more expensive than the meat-eating, but at the same time they claim that only the vegetarian people will go to the paradise - such a thing is an unrighteousness after they thus doom the poor people to suffer, die and go to hell only because of some eating, but it is written: "For meat(i.e. for eating/consumption) destroy not the work of God. All things(i.e. all physical things) indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence(i.e. who disturbs/ruins another with its activity/consumption)."(Romans 14:20)

1 John 4:7-21 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit(viz. of His Love, which is perfect love for all humans). And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment(i.e. when we always prefer/work/persist (for) the quite direct and full salvation of God and Jesus to all humans - even in the most critical moments): because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear(i.e. there is no fear of the God's salvation) in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment(i.e. because such a fear has unsalvation and perdition for one or another/many). He that feareth is not made perfect in love(i.e. everyone who fears to work for the salvation in the true Lord God is not perfect in the deeds of the overall God's salvation). We love him, because he first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also."

every human of the universe is our brother because (it) is physically born of God the Father, for He creates every human at least through the biologic(-al) processes of embryo formation/growth in the womb of its earthy mother, moreover He continues to perform all (internal) biologic(-al) processes even after the birth and till the death, and (then) every human is our neighbour, because all we live in one and the same domain - the boundless universe

Blessings

ok I glanced at that long post, no offense. cut to the point. why do you think there is a need for the reign of Christ? he reigns now. he is god isn't he NOT? then if he is then he is in control. right?

ok I glanced at that long post, no offense. cut to the point. why do you think there is a need for the reign of Christ? he reigns now. he is god isn't he NOT? then if he is then he is in control. right?

the Lord Jesus Christ is the second in the Heavenly hierarchy after God the Father, which (thing) means that Jesus does only what God the Father gives Him to do, besides the purpose of the Lord God and the true Saints is to save the humans, not to ruin them, as well as the purpose of the faith is exactly this, so the true Saints could say: "be careful, because there is a possible punishment", but They are not servants of punishment though They thus witness, yet They always work for the overall salvation in the true Lord God until even the last unsaved be completely and permanently saved in Him, of course this does not mean that there will surely be no punishment, but it is possible only for the persons that cause bad things to another without stopping, or why should the harmless people be punished?!

Luke 9:56 "the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.",

Matthew 18:10-14 "Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones(i.e. anyone of the humans); for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones(i.e. that anyone of the humans) should perish.",

Revelation 14:12-13 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die(i.e. that sustain) in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them(i.e. because They have to work for the overall salvation in the true Lord God until even the last unsaved is completely and permanently saved in Him).",

Hebrews 6:8-9 "But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned. But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of(i.e. we hope for better things from) you, and things that accompany salvation(i.e. overall salvation), though we thus speak."

every adult human was once a least/youngest child

Blessings

Yet the words of Jesus say:
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

There is a need for Christ to reign. He does not reign right now. Is the world following God? Certainly not. He works in the world, answers prayers, restrains evil here and there in answer to saints prayers. God is God and cold easily take control for He is all powerful, but He is not taking control at this time. If God was in control right now there would be no sin, no sickness, nad yet, those things are prevelant on the earth right now. If God was "in control" right now, then it could be said that everything that is happening is Gods will. That is not so.

Is it Gods will that man sin? Certainly not. God is not willing that any should perish. Is it Gods will for people to be dying of sickness? Cancer, Aids? On which day did God create cancer? Aids? Free will abounds. Faith abounds. Choices are made. God has not taken control yet. He will, and soon.

Does anyone believe this is the best God can do? When He sets His hand to convert mankind and rule the earth, it will be done. Until then, this is not God's world...

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(Hmmm, I am a new member. Been a long time since I have been new at anything. LOL)

One of the teachings of the Darby /Scofield dispensational was/is the Cross and Church are an after thought like plan 'B'... Which i believe is totally against the scriptures.... That teaching has built a base of believers who can not see any power in the Cross and the deep value it carries.

(My personal view)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back