Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What would you do if your BF let the door shut in your face?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Dave Slayer

What would you do if you and your BF or husband went out for dinner, and he walked in and let the door shut in your face?

I wonder if Dave saw the previews to that new movie that's coming out soon. One of the scenes was of a young lady getting the door slammed in her face, and I think the guy ( I can't remember which one said it), he opens the door and said, "Oh you can't blieve I did that?" and then he slams the door in her face again.

Very rude! :bigfrown I wouldn't watch that movie if you paid me to watch it.

JUNK movies, comedy or not, those behaviors are just a bunch of very bad influences! And that type of comedy is NOT funny at all, as a matter of fact it's very demeaning, and if people think demeaning each other is funny, then they are headed for very bad relationships down the road if they think to play dirty tricks such as those. :grumpy

Yah, the "movie" might have a happy ending, but that's fantasy. In real life playing rude practical jokes never goes over well. Especially if they are repeated over and over again. It just get's to the point of them saying, "Come on already, knock it off with all the dis-ing already", Ya know? :gah Nope some practical jokes are just NOT FUNNY!

Movie, rated J U N K JUNK!

If my husband gets too far ahead of me when we are out somewhere I'll usually jump behind something and hide and let him look for me, then I jump out and try to scare him. I welcome those oportunities! :coolsmile

Dave Slayer said:
What would you do if you and your BF or husband went out for dinner, and he walked in and let the door shut in your face?
Are you in a situation, Dave? :biggrin

destiny said:
If my husband gets too far ahead of me when we are out somewhere I'll usually jump behind something and hide and let him look for me, then I jump out and try to scare him. I welcome those oportunities! :coolsmile

I know you Destiny you'd give him one of these shots..
thRasberry.gif

Nick_29 said:
[quote="Dave Slayer":23pan0cn]What would you do if you and your BF or husband went out for dinner, and he walked in and let the door shut in your face?
Are you in a situation, Dave? :biggrin[/quote:23pan0cn]
:toofunny

caromurp said:
Nick_29 said:
[quote="Dave Slayer":27vmrxkk]What would you do if you and your BF or husband went out for dinner, and he walked in and let the door shut in your face?
Are you in a situation, Dave? :biggrin
:toofunny[/quote:27vmrxkk]

Not currently, but let's just say that I have had the door shut in my face by women before in the form of rejection. It seems like girls go for the mean muscle men and not the nice skinny guys like me. :chin

The heart is a muscle, and my heart is very strong. :yes

A guy who treats a woman like that isn't worth having. I would encourage any woman in a relationship with a guy like that to drop him like a bad habit. If a guy is respectable, he'll respect women. If he loves a woman, he won't only respect them, he'll defend her from others who don't.

I've been married for going on 4 years, and I still hold doors open, seat her at tables, and close her car door for her. Some folks think that's crazy. I think not showing the person you love that level of chivalry is crazy. But then, that's just me.

Works4Him said:
A guy who treats a woman like that isn't worth having. I would encourage any woman in a relationship with a guy like that to drop him like a bad habit. If a guy is respectable, he'll respect women. If he loves a woman, he won't only respect them, he'll defend her from others who don't.

I've been married for going on 4 years, and I still hold doors open, seat her at tables, and close her car door for her. Some folks think that's crazy. I think not showing the person you love that level of chivalry is crazy. But then, that's just me.
:salute :thumb . Nice. Well said!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back