Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What would you want to know?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

prayerfullyyours

Hi there!

I am hoping to get some input here :biggrin

I am in the process of building a christian dating and community site, and I am interested in what other singles think are pertinent questions for profiles.

What would you want to know about someone as you were reading a profile? Such as.... what denomination they are? Do they regulary attend services? Do they attend bible studies? etc...

Please be creative and open here...... as I have complete control over the profile questions and want to make them informative and relevant to Christianity.

Thanks so much! All of your input will be appreciated!

Prayerfullyyours

Here are some:

What Kind of Ministries are the involved in?
How do they feel called to serve God?
How long have you been saved?
What part of your walk is the strongest?
What part of your walk is the weakest?
If you could describe your relationship with Christ right now, in one word, what would it be?
Favorite Bible verse?
Favorite Book in the Bible?
What do you think are your spiritual Gifts?

Thank You!!!!

Those are Awesome!! :biggrin

I really appreciate you taking your time to answer that!!

Please keep them coming guys!!!!

Prayerfullyyours

Hey, you all might want to add some input. I've seen the site, and it looks like this ministry is going to be blessed. 8-)

Hi guys!

Thank you very much Brutus for that bit of encouragement! :biggrin

I am asking for advice from "the singles", because I myself am no longer single! I have a difficult time getting my mind to think as a single person! :wink:

But I think that the information posted on profiles could be very helpful in determining if you are truly interested in making that first contact.

Thanks guys!

Don't charge too much money is my advice.

That's why I've never used any E-Harmonies, Mingles, etc. :smt117

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back