Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's In YOUR CD Player?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Currently I have my iPod set to Brad Paisley's albums on shuffle. I'm a big fan. I don't really have much Christian music in my collection (though Brad has many songs with a Christian theme).

hmm... in my car, i burned all the Demon Hunter CD's onto 1, had that in for a week now. But today i put in a mix of various Christian punk bands.
In the house, i use my laptop to listen to MP3's, but the ones i've mostly been putting on lately are...
Demon Hunter albums (hmm... a recurring theme),
"Betraying The Martyrs - The Hurt, The Divine, The Light"
"A Hill To Die Upon - Infinite Titanic Immortal"
"Mr. Del - Supremacy"

Man, I'm listening to all kinds of stuff right now...

- Death Cab for Cutie / Plans
- John Mayer / Battle Studies
- Cage the Elephant / Debut album
- The Swell Season / Strict Joy (singer / songwriters that brought you the "Once" soundtrack)
- Michael Buble / His new one
- Paramore / Their latest
- Third Day / Both Chronologies, Revelation and a smattering of other Live and Christmas offerings. Love me some Third Day!

Loving all of the above. The new Paramore is more of their signature style. John Mayer is sublime as usual. Cage the Elephant has a edgy, story telling quality to it I just can't get enough of. The Swell Season is just kick back music at its best full of love themes and heart breaking diatribes. Death Cab is just plain different while Buble is getting some rotation time since the Mrs. really likes him right now.

Sleeping Giant's new cd! AMAZING!!!!!!!! Sons of Thunder is the title. Very prophetic!

hmm...Took Demon Hunter out for a while.
I listen to A LOT of video game music.
Currently listening to Electronica stuff from Test Drive 6

Also diggin stuff from www.ocremix.org. It's a FREE site where you download FREE remixed versions of original video game music. You ALL should check it out. They can't sell you the music because the compositions aren't original, so it's all up for free pickin's. They have everything from Mario music, Mega Man, Halo, Earthworm Jim....and Final Fantasy. PAGES of it.

I'm currently listening to Final Fantasy VII - Voices of the Lifestream album. Absolutely amazing.

(TIP: If you want to download their entire music library at once, they have it available as a torrent. Don't worry, it has no viruses and it's safe..and MUCH faster to find what you want. Beats picking songs individually to see if you'll like them or not. Each song has its own review page, so it can get tedious.)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back