Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's in your CD player?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
A CD with my favorite Bjork's songs (especially "Hyperballad"). Also Aimee Mann, Nico, Blindside, and that's it I guess.

Just put in David Benoit's Letter to Evan. It was either that or some Stan Getz - in a jazz mood right now.

Later, I have a 2 hour drive, and I will be bringing dc talk's Intermission and Third Day's Offerings II among a few others.

Rotation between all the Stavesacre CDs

Disturbed - Belive

Tool - Lateralus

Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up The Girl or Gutter Flower

Extol: Undeceived
Extol: Synergy (burned, and missing the track Thrash Synergy :sad )
Dead Poetic: Four Wall Blackmail
Underoath: The Changing Times

In the auto vegitales silly songs something or other

In the living room stereo Third day

In the 'puter Marley and the Wailers

In the kitchen a blue grass and Switchfoot mix I think theres a Billie Holiday on there too.

I now have Sheltershed and Mortal. I just very recently discovered that the Christian electronica (more specifically trance/ambient) scene is much larger than I previously thought and that there is actually some great music out there. It makes so happy I could cry. :biggrin :crying: :biggrin :crying:

I have a mix cd that i have in my cd player right now, it has songs from amy grant, micheal w smith, and other artist.

Right now I've got X2003 in my CD player. Most of the songs on there have me hooked, such as tobyMac, Pillar, Skillet, Jeremy Camp, Audio Adrenaline, Relient K, TFK, FIF, and so on. Two CDs for less than 15 bucks. It's great if you like Christian rock, pop, and so on and so forth. :biggrin

I have that cd and you are right....it rawks! :biggrin

Now playing:

Disciple - By God cd.

HAHA

I am actually reminicing right now listening to some Keith Green thanks to another thread I was just in! LOL!

I usually have SDS, Jonah33 or other such going though, or ChristianRock.net!!

I actually have one of their cds, they are pretty good though not my fave. Honestly, haven't listened to them in so long can't think how describe their sound. A little too mellow for me these days.

Back