Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's your happy song?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hmm...this is tough...but one I like to listen to or think of especially when I am under the weather is "Our God Is An Awesome God." Otherwise there are a good number out there.

On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy
Every New Day - Five Iron Frenzy

FIF (R.I.P.) has always been really good about writing/singing a song about a grieving heart or being in a state of need for God and yet the way they deliver the song, you just can't help but feel happy, good, cheerful, and uppity. They got away with almost everything they did. Too bad they broke up. :shame

My Sweet Lord by George Harrison.

I know it has Hindu words in it but to me the song itself is a prayer set to music and that's good enough for me.

A brilliantly uplifting song by a fairly new band called Indigo Road. Its called Nirvana. But all of their songs are really inspirational.

My happy kind of song has to be 'More' by Matthew West because when it comes to the chorus part of the song he sings,

I love you more than the sun
And the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you yesterday and today
And tomorrow, I'll say it again and again
I love you more

& it just reminds me how much I should love God. And that he still shines for us :)

gosh, I got a few, but these guys get the top of my list ofr sure!
D-Band (Desperation Band)
-Freedom Song
-Rooftops
-I Am Free

Back